Comme Des Garcons Homme S/s03

Spacemiu

Reaction score
Fred Perry sports wear and CDG, its all good! :heart: :woot: :heart:

00010f.jpg
00040f.jpg
00100f.jpg
00160f.jpg

:angry: This is the worst collection I have seen by her .Ever!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks like she taken a bite from the Junya pie and is trying to turn an easy buck with no effort at all.Too commercial,This took no creativity at all.She is my favorite designer and this collection is mundane and useless.It looks like CDG for the Gap.Im super disapointed.I guess I know what I WONT be buying for spring next year.Maybe SHIRT will be decent.

This is really crappy,looks like it took 1 hour to make :cry:

I like it. :wink: It's a little commercial, yeah, but everything is totally wearable. Apart from that first tracksuit, I would buy everything shown. :heart:

:woot: love it love it love it tooo much, :heart:
so easy and inspired
(the black overstiched jacket is adorable)
(the grey and white jacket is to die for)
a very modern look in my book

thanks for posting this space :heart:

Originally posted by humble balmy gore@Jun 29th, 2003 - 10:42 am
.It looks like CDG for the Gap.
hahah :lol: you know thats what i thought when
i saw the star wars rebel police mask.. :shock:
a bit daft punk for the gap
00360f.jpg

but i dont think the clothes are bad.

Okay it wasn't creative but I still love it! :woot: The collection spells out D-E-S-I-R-A-B-L-E! B)

I adore this!! As much as I don't enjoy sportif clothing. This is veery easy to wear,light and simple.....no fuss. I do love that suit with the stitching B)

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 1st, 2003 - 12:20 am
:rolleyes: BORING.......no customers for them
:rofl: you'll be amazed how well cdg sells acid, much more with this totaly commercial collection. :rolleyes:

Zara and FP won't do the trick I'm afraid centriceccentric.. cdg is all about details after all :wink: :flower:

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 30th, 2003 - 4:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jun 30th, 2003 - 4:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Jul 1st, 2003 - 12:20 am
:rolleyes: BORING.......no customers for them
:rofl: you'll be amazed how well cdg sells acid, much more with this totaly commercial collection. :rolleyes:

Zara and FP won't do the trick I'm afraid centriceccentric.. cdg is all about details after all :wink: :flower: [/b][/quote]
so true...

Originally posted by Astrid21+Jun 30th, 2003 - 4:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Jun 30th, 2003 - 4:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Jun 30th, 2003 - 4:32 pm
undesirable customers in that case :sick:
I guess I'm undesirable. :innocent: [/b][/quote]
me to :angry: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillary Daniel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"