Concealer

^^Great tutorial The Ida!
Did you make videos as well? Super great indications.
And by the way, you look great, like a beautiful fairy.
Keep on spreading your knowledge! karmaaaaa!

^gossmakeupartist on youtube has already made a tut on this...I got the info from him anyway :lol:

I use Smashbox High Definition Concealer. Takes away my under eye circles like an eraser.

has anyone ever tried the estée lauder double wear concealer?

I've switched from my MAC studio sculpt in NC30 (foundation NC40), to the double wear concealer in Medium and i looooove it!!

Even though im pretty tanned i have those weird blue coloured eyelids :lol: and its hard to conceal with a product that also doesnt irritate...double wear concealer is poiiifect!! It also coveres my beauty spot under my eye which is also hard to conceal.

Most of all its best under the eyes BUUUT since it is a long wear formula if you have teeny wrinkles or set with a powder it can crease up and look powdery and old but only after like...10 hours lol Thats just me being super harsh!

My only rant about it really is that its a wand...i apply by dabbing and pushing the product from the wand onto the back of a clean hand and using my fingers or brush from there. I dont like the idea of applying direct on the fact and then putting the wand back into the container. gross. :yuk:

hope that helps!

Would someone be able to recommend a concealer for me? I have pretty bad genetic dark circles (dark purple ones, thanks ma! :P). I was thinking of trying out the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit. I have very light olive very sensitive combination skin.
Cheers! :flower:

^The Bobbi Brown Corrector is amazing! It cancel out the darkness because of the peach tone and then use any concealer or the BB Creamy Concealer over the corrector to get rid of that peach tone and get more coverage.

^The Bobbi Brown Corrector is amazing! It cancel out the darkness because of the peach tone and then use any concealer or the BB Creamy Concealer over the corrector to get rid of that peach tone and get more coverage.

I second the Bobbi Brown Corrector. Although it does have the tendency to settle into fine lines...

Over that I like Makeup Forever's HD Concealer...blends effortlessly.

I got Benefit Erase Paste in the second colour. I really like it, it's better than a lot of concealers I've tried but I'm still not 100% satisfied. I guess I'll never be, regardless of the product...

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll pick up the Bobbi Brown Corrector soon! I've actually had my eye on it for a while...

I got Benefit Erase Paste in the second colour. I really like it, it's better than a lot of concealers I've tried but I'm still not 100% satisfied. I guess I'll never be, regardless of the product...
I've tried the Erase Paste; I liked the consistency, but I was hoping for more coverage than it provided. I can see it working well for some folks!

I second the Bobbi Brown Corrector. Although it does have the tendency to settle into fine lines...

Over that I like Makeup Forever's HD Concealer...blends effortlessly.
Well, you're supposed to set it with powder...it doesn't settle on me, and I have plenty.

I really want to try MUFE HD concealer, but MUFE is nowhere to be found in Denmark :angry:

If you have dark circles, then go for a corrector over a concealer. The yellow pigment in the concealer can make you look ashy if you need to use a lot to cover up.

so, i discovered yesterday that i´m NW20 and I have dark purple and deep dark circles. Wich color of Laura Mercier Secret Camuflage and Bobby Brown corrector is going to work for me? Thanks.

^You have to go to the counter and try the stuff on. There's no way to be certain. I'm NW15-20 and I use Light Bisque in the corrector, but some use other shades even though they're NW15-20 as well.

unfortunately theres no plac here in Brasil that i can try it, a friend of mine is going to U.S. and im considering ask him to buy some those concealers to me, since i´ve never beem able to find a decent concealer for me and i read so many good critics about those 2. Thanks!

My new magical corrector + concealer combination is Bobbi Brown's corrector and Givenchy concealer!

I went to purchase the Bobbi Brown corrector today and they were out of my shade!
Although soon I'll be receiving a gift card to that same shop! :heart:

I've been using Mally forever, under my eyes and on blemishes. I LOVE IT but I don't think my skin does as I've had minor to major break outs ever since I've been using it. Yet I haven't found another concealer that covers up splotches without being cakey or obvious! Any advice on a concealer that could help me solely with covering up blemishes/red spots?

clinique's airbrush concealer is the love of my life
I've tried this recently and I agree, it is quite good! Best for milder circles, though, in my opinion. It's a very nice formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->