Concealer

sweethoneypie

Reaction score
What is the best concealer out there?

I use concealer for my dark undereye circles and the occasional blemish.

I'm interested in Laura Mercier Camouflage Concealer and the Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette but have never tried it.....?
Right now I'm using this cheap little yellow concealer for my eyes and Clean & Clear medicated concealer for blemishes. Both of them don't really do anything for me and don't provide much coverage :wacko:

What do you use?

:heart:

I use Prescriptives Camouflage Cream for my undereye circles...it really does the trick and the tube lasts a long time...

I don't use it for blemishes though (doesn't work for cancelling out redness)...for those I just dot on Maybelline liquid foundation

Best concealers? For me only the Shiseido ones :heart:

Best cheap concealers?
Must be those by Nivea, good also for all over face.

I use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (note, not Secret Camouflage Concealer) for rosacea and it works very well for me. It does take some practice to get the blending technique down but once you've got it, the results really are flawless. She makes Secret Camouflage Concealer for undereye circles. I haven't tried that so I can't comment. Get thee to the counter and get a demo and sample. :wink:

i love lancome photogenic skin illuminating concealer

i dont really use concealer...but ive heard good things about YSL and Laura Mercier...and InStyle says Cle de peau is the best (i think its $65usd...which is a litte ridiculous...unless its a miracle product??)

i hear so many good things about becca...too bad we dont have it here :( (or do we?)

Originally posted by cat@Apr 19th, 2003 - 12:48 am
i hear so many good things about becca...too bad we dont have it here :( (or do we?)
the closest stockists are in the US.

my suggestion is take a look at the site and see what shades most suit you.. then email them and ask them to send some samples.. or call up Bergdorf Goodman and ask them to send samples.

and if you like, you can purchase off the site :flower:

hey pradap, i did checked out the site...i find it kindda odd that they say they would pay for any duty and foreign taxes...just want to get confirmation on that before i order. i hate paying duty because it always like double the price of everything :doh: and i actually want to try the concealer for my occational needs...but there so many shades!! i better get my butt down to a counter before i buy anything...or i just have to go to MUA for recommendations :lol:

Hi,

I use Bobbi Brown and to me it's the best concealer... I've tried tons of them, from cheap ones to several expensive ones... Bobbi has a lot of colors so there has to be one that suits you well... It doesn't cake and offers great coverage. Plus the powder that comes with it sttles it nicely and will act as a foundation (read canvas) for your shadow in case you don't want to use foundation.

HTH,

Sofia

That depends on the purposes, for example, I use Anticerne Correcteur from Christian Dior, is a hydrating concealer with high pigmentation level, which covers everything, and doesnt look cakey or dry... For big boo boos, i use dermablend covercreme, but, i mix it with moisturizer, because it tends to be very dry, and, if you talk or move a lot, it will look horrible... But, my favorite is YSL's Touche Eclat, which doesnt have a high pigmentation level, but it brings light where it touches, it can be used on top of your concealer..is excellent to make that Jlo "came from within" glow...

For undereye circles- Becca compact concealor, but the two sides definitely have different colors not just different levels of coverage

For spots- YSL Touche eclat #2 (#1 is too pink and #3 is too orangey)

I use cle de peau beute ...it has awesome texture. I ordered it over the phone from Bergdorf Goodman . But I also heard Laura Mercier does have a good concealer pallette...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->