Converse - The All-Things 'Converse Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

i just recently got into wearing chucks again.
now i'm looking for ways to wear the them, that don't make my outfit look too casual (my rule: no jeans/chucks combo)...
any suggestions?
can you guys please post pictures of people wearing chucks with cool outfits?

I love my chucks I have them in black, pink and red. Used to have them in white too, but my dog did eat them.

Where can I view all the Converse Century campaigns??? Or there's merely one kind of it?

chuckschuckschucks hahah they are so comfy

chucks_01.jpg

(the dark yellow ones are a bit tinnier to me so are new im waiting to find a friend that suits them or just use them like sandals although that color its not my cup of tea...im kinda phobic even)its a 5 and i use a 5 1/5 (Not sure if that its in the UK or the States).
chucks_00.jpg

my oldies broken even on the floor have run so much here and there that they now are gray
chucks_02.jpg

The black black ones are the newest ones and are the first chucks in my life i had to buy...well an they even were a gift...i used to get them for free (long story)
chucks_04.jpg

OK, I was bored when i wrote that title song "dirty girl" of a Marc's Ford album "Weary and wired" (also known for being the guitar player of the Black Crowes for such a long time but i do love his solo albums!!)
chucks_05.jpg

I finally found my blue ones... they color is more useful that it seems to
chucks_03.jpg

(yeah: I like them dirt and old and alive and kicking like the song)

Chucks go with everything. :D They are perfect for dressing down anything fancy or making any old outfit just a little bit cuter! ^_^

I have quite a collection of Chucks myself. Does anyone know of a retailer online that sells them for cheaper than I find them at $40?

ediewho love all of yours

i have classical ones (black/white). i'm looking for green ones, but i can't find them here:angry: and i want to have white and orange, and fully black, but this is kinda imposible to find over here.

I wear them since I was like to. So comfy, prectical and pretty. :smile:
I have to say I don't really like how trendy it has become in the past few years. :P

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Just got a pair of pink high tops, and am loving them! Does anyone know of some editorials with converses featured/used? I'm dying for some fashion-converse combination!

thanks in advance... :smile:

fashionfille, such fun high tops! :woot: I would personally not wear high tops, but the pink makes up for everything. :wub:

i have bronze ones that are pretty cool. i used to be a huge fan in middle school, had like every colorway. but then nike bought the company, and production moved from the u.s. to asia. quality took a serious nosedive. the shoes now look and feel so much different from what they used to be.

What an interesting observation, porkchopgirl. I don't think I've noticed a difference in feel when I wear mine: my arches are still flat flat FLAT. :P

I think i'm going to buy these.
3401395870_exlg.jpg

schuhstore.co.uk

I've always worn white trainers, but they get dirty so easily, and I don't really like them with dark jeans because of the contrast.
95% of trainers seem to be too sporty for my liking, it's so hard to pick decent basic trainers for everyday use. Converse seem to be the ultimate trainers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everything CdG play, it's boring. Baby's first piece of designer clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->