Cooper Thompson

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Wow, what the hell :shock::heart:

img5242t.jpg

Cooper is a Sydney boy with an awe inspiring, ethereal beauty. This angelic, androgynous newcomer was signed by Chic Model Management after years of being approached by agencies on the street. Since then Cooper has created a flurry of interest amongst photographers, designers and stylists. Fluent in Japanese, and into literature, art, and music, Cooper featured in a story for TheOnes2Watch back in February – we’ve been fans ever since. Unsigned outside of Australia, don’t expect to see Cooper walking international runways, but think of him more as a muse – the kind of rare beauty people can’t wait to photograph.

Full Name:
Cooper Thompson
Hair:
Blonde
Eyes:
Blue
Height:
180cm / 5′11″
Place of Origin:
Sydney, Australia
Date of Birth:
August 16

Mother Agency:
Chic Management
models.com

it's Melissa Tammerijn's other half...still can't really believe he's a boy

He looks angelic. but I feel something's off. :lol:

He's features are very masculine looking, like strong jaws very pronounced brows but when you look at it as a whole, her face looks interestingly feminine.

it's Melissa Tammerijn's other half

:lol: Good call.
I'm unsure about him. In some shots I find him extraordinary, and others I actually find him quite average... weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i love him. He doesn't even look real, and those curls are too pretty.

He is stunning but all his height and measurements are wrong and I't was really hard to fit him....But one of the coolest male models I've worked with so far

GQ Style China Fall / Winter 12.13
Military Portraits

Photo : Li Qi
Style: Dan Cui
Snapped by ammon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back