Cosmopolitan - Worldwide

violet100

Reaction score
Moderator's Note November 2008

All Cosmopolitan threads have been merged together.
This Worldwide thread will now be for posting & commenting on all issues of Cosmopolitan.

Thank You :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
US Cosmopolitan March 2005 : Jessica Alba

2ze9qms.jpg
cosmo0305jessicaalba.jpg

Horrible colours...stiff pose...

ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeek. Bad.

I only saw "March 05 Cosmopolitan Jessica" when I first saw the title and thought, "oh god no, not another Jessica Simpson cover". lol.

Looks like her head is darn near disconnected from her body:huh:
She's usually sooo pretty and that cover/dress does not a thing for her:(

Misako said:
Eeek. Bad.

I only saw "March 05 Cosmopolitan Jessica" when I first saw the title and thought, "oh god no, not another Jessica Simpson cover". lol.
haha i thought that too :lol:

NOE said:
Looks like her head is darn near disconnected from her body:huh:
She's usually sooo pretty and that cover/dress does not a thing for her:(

Cosmo has done that before. one head, dif. body.

Ughh...shes sooo pretty, but this cover photo looks BAD.

not too keen on the cover

it does look like they've just put her head on a different outfit/pose that she tried on.

:yuk: the picture has been retouched too much, but that's what you expect from cosmo.
The blue and orange irritate me too much.

Oh my God! That looks so incredibly different from every other Cosmo cover!:rolleyes:

Love unique-ness.

Attachments

• cosmo_us_04_2004.jpg
    cosmo_us_04_2004.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 19
  • cosmo_us_05_2003.jpg
    cosmo_us_05_2003.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 26
  • cosmo_us_06_2004.jpg
    cosmo_us_06_2004.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 14
  • cosmo_us_07_2004.jpg
    cosmo_us_07_2004.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 20
  • cosmo_us_08_2001.jpg
    cosmo_us_08_2001.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 14
Notice they all do the one-leg-forward-and-pull-the-dress-up pose. Dreadful. Whoever came up with that idea and ask the girls to do it for every single cover is totally lame.

Kimkhuu said:
Notice they all do the one-leg-forward-and-pull-the-dress-up pose. Dreadful. Whoever came up with that idea and ask the girls to do it for every single cover is totally lame.
It's almost scary in a way... At my cousin's house, they have this most ancient collection of Cosmo magazines, and every single one of them looks identical. Except for the celebrities who have their faces pasted on, I honestly cannot tell the difference between a Cosmopolitan from 1992 and 2002. And is her forehead creeping anyone else out?

:shock:

You know, I don't really understand why Cosmo insists on the "sexy" cleavage-and-leg shot for its covers. I have never once seen a man buying it (you know, for, ahem, "reading material"). I guess it's their whole for-men attitude. You know, "101 Ways to Entice Him!", "Six So-Sexy Summer Trends", "Bedroom Eyes: Your Foolproof Makeup Plan", "How to Sleep Your Way to the Top (But Pretend Like You Got There on Merit Alone)."

Kimkhuu i noticed that too.Its really strange to have them do the same thing everytime.

Kimkhuu said:

Good Eye! I didn't even notice that. :P Now it's all I'm gonna think of when I see Cosmo. I never even get that mag anymore. There's only so many ways to 'Be Sexy' and 'Please Your Man'. It's a bit degrading after a while. It's like the sterotypical single and desperate manual or something:rolleyes:

I think she sooo gorgeous normally, but I hate this cover! She doesn't look right :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->