Cosmopolitan - Worldwide

Anyone else here notice the same celebrities from the past few months are being used on different mags? Here, let me explain:

Carrie Underwood was on September Allure and now she's on December Elle. Nicole Kidman was on November Elle and now she's one December Glamour & Australian Harper's. Jessica Simpson was on August Elle and now she's on December Cosmo. Drew Barrymore was on November Harper's and now she's on POP. Did I miss anything here?

Why can't these mags just use, oh I don't know, real models?

:shock:

Actually, Jessica Simpson was on September Elle, and InStyle the month after.

And then this.

But the point is: Why, oh why did she get another cover? Geez. :yuk::sick:

Her covers always look the same. I think have seen that cover a bunch of times!.
And she has crossed the line of being sexy to be just... :sick:

I'm tired of reading about her "career."
She is such a hasbeen! She always looks so tacky and whoreish on every cover she does!

Cosmopolitan Australia December 2008 : Britney Spears

britneyspearscover.jpg

tengossip

The photo is a re-print of 2003, from Esquire.

Last edited by a moderator:
"How a broken Britney bounced back"

:huh::huh:

but..the photo is 5 years ago...soo that means she's go back in time? :blink::blink:

:innocent:

wow, 5 years is a helluva long time do a reprint from!

This kind of background had Georgian Cosmopolitan October 2007 (scarlett johansson cover)

There was an smal article about the cover as well in the MX newspaper here, :lol: they were quite bewildered too- Yes, Britney looks really vibrant and ready to take on anything, but the fact that it was 5 years ago- even before she had her 2 sons and got married- you can't really compare can you? Perhaps they were counting on the hope that people wouldn't realise? Or perhaps this is a clever ploy of theirs to generate more speculation about whats inside (get people wondering whether the interview is 5 years old too or something) the magazine, hence gererating more sales?

This magazine is a joke. It's sad because they could do quite well as their fashion team is decent for this type of magazine, it's just the lack of good writers and everything else...

^ I thought so too, their covers are uninteresting and it has nothing got to do with fashion. :innocent:

It`s not only Australian disease, other editions of Cosmo are just as bad. From magazine to magazine, similar, boring articles, supposed-to-be-funny-tips ( suitable for 15 years old teen ) and uninteresting editorials, not to even mention the covers...Cosmo is going down-in every continent.

well the cover says cheap ways to feel happier...i guess they were searching for hapiness in the past!

It`s not only Australian disease, other editions of Cosmo are just as bad. From magazine to magazine, similar, boring articles, supposed-to-be-funny-tips ( suitable for 15 years old teen ) and uninteresting editorials, not to even mention the covers...Cosmo is going down-in every continent.

Yes... I agree... which is why I said all of these editions of Cosmo. I just happened to post the comment in this particular Cosmo thread.

Thank you TG :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->