Cosmopolitan - Worldwide

Cosmopolitan Russia April 2009 : Britney Spears

i didin't bought russian cosmo for 2 years but now I will buy because I love cover. very good cover
:woot::woot::woot:
cosmo.ru

Cosmopolitan Spain April 2009 : Freida Pinto

abr09-CosmopolitanEspaa.jpg

Source www.cosmohispano.com

Cosmopolitan Georgia March 2009 : Hilary Duff

my scan

US Cosmopolitan May 2009 : Whitney Port

Whitney Port certainly doesn’t come across as a crybaby. She arrives for her Cosmo interview lunch looking totally chic, dressed in blue velvet leggings, a bouclé Mossimo cardigan, and slouchy chestnut brown Diesel boots. Plus, she just seems so damn approachable, so comfortable with herself. In fact, according to Adam DiVello, creator and executive producer of MTV’s The Hills and The City, her easy likability was a major factor in his giving Whitney, 24, her very own reality series.

But Whitney has a little confession to make. As much as she enjoys certain aspects of her life on The City, there are moments when being a reality star makes her want to bawl. “I break down a couple of times a week, at least,” she admits, rolling her almond-shaped brown eyes and then letting out a sigh. “It gets overwhelming. Sometimes I think that I can’t take this anymore. I just want to live a normal life.”
------
On the pressures of being a reality star: “I break down a couple of times a week, at least. It gets overwhelming. Sometimes I think that I can’t take this anymore. I just want to live a normal life.”

On co-star Olivia Palermo: “Olivia kind of mothers me and looks at me as a pet project, but I’m like ‘I’m not some country bumpkin–I’m from Los Angeles!” (JJ Note: This sounds like Whitney is holding back on how she really feels about Olivia!)
Get the rest of Whitney's interview in the May issue of Cosmo, on stands April 8!
justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the UHQ scans from the May 2009 issue with Whitney Port (minus the utterly pointless articles).

**All scans by yours truly

Cosmopolitan Russia May 2009 : Russian Stars

15th Anniversary Issue

cosmo.ru

Last edited by a moderator:
US Cosmopolitan June 2009 : Leighton Meester

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member