Costume National Uomo S/S 05

runner

Reaction score
costume01.jpg

costume02.jpg

costume03.jpg

costume04.jpg

a pleasant surprise from Costume national.
Some blouses may have been a bit far fetched and feminine for guys
and some tight trousers seemed not to fit too well, but overall i liked the mood.

thanks for posting the photos runner :flower:

Okay, love the shoes. I like the use of olive greens, but I think it should've been mixed with warmer, lighter colors like beige and cream and tan....it would look more summer and less autumn.

The green leather string top is sort of unique and cool. Probably too over the top to wear. I love the green loafers. I liked most other things too -- the looks & pieces have a genuine edge.

The black chunky sweater and the sheer grey top look like women's tops though.

This is a pleasant surpise. Must favorite collection thus far.

initial impression: costume national's reaction to dior homme success...i like the thinness though although there's nothing terribly new here except the color green.

hit or miss, but at least it's not typical CN.

I'm very intrigued by all of it; not normally my style but there's something...alluring? charming? there's something there, certainly...

Im feeling some of the pieces, one of the best so far.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jun 28th, 2004 - 6:11 am
Key descriptions: Commercial, soft/light and abit too femme.
:yuk: ...yuck yuck yuck...WAY too femme...imo...

:yuk: all those deep v nks and scoop neck...

plus the friggin stylist went wacko with the ethinc jewelry...very bad styling...and way too tight pants...with that corset-like lacing... :sick:

very diasppointing...who is going to be wearing this stuff...no man i want to talk to... :wacko:

i miss the old costume national... :(

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 28th, 2004 - 3:44 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 28th, 2004 - 3:44 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Jun 28th, 2004 - 6:11 am
Key descriptions: Commercial, soft/light and abit too femme.
:yuk: ...yuck yuck yuck...WAY too femme...imo...

:yuk: all those deep v nks and scoop neck...

plus the friggin stylist went wacko with the ethinc jewelry...very bad styling...and way too tight pants...with that corset-like lacing... :sick:

very diasppointing...who is going to be wearing this stuff...no man i want to talk to... :wacko:

i miss the old costume national... :( [/b][/quote]
AGREED! :doh:

overall its OK...but like softgrey mentioned those v necks and jewlery
make me :doh: eek.

im a bit over the militey look too....those green caps are everywhere.

Some (but definitely not all) of the pants are a bit too tight and the styling a bit over the top with regards to the jewellery but the jackets, suits, shirts and shoes are all great as usual and I just love the colours! :heart:

The black V-neck sweater will probably look quite good over a shirt and tie, and I actually think the large(?) scoop necks look pretty nice under a jacket.

All in all I most say I’m pleased with this collection, which I btw find far less feminine than the S/S 04 collection, and now I’m really looking forward to see what Capasa will do with C’N’C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"