Courteney Cox and David Arquette separate!

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by lizbabe09, Oct 11, 2010.

1. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

:shock:

2. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

^article from zimbio.com (forgot to credit)

3. Label Basher

Label Basher Active Member

It's confirmed by PEOPLE so it's true. So sad.

I never thought these two would split even though it's Hollywood I just didn't see it happening to them. Very sad.

I bet the media will some how drag Jennifer Aniston for this. You just know some mag will have a story involving her with the blame.

4. Psylocke

Psylocke Active Member

^I was totally thinking they will start involving Jen in this, too :lol: It all sounds too nice right now, they will have to make it dirty and spread some nasty rumours, like David hooking up with Jen or something.

I'm actually really sad about Courtney and David breaking up. That's one of very few Hollywood couples I had faith would stay together for a looong time. Let's hope it really is only a temporary break and they will eventually find back to each other.

5. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

No More Cox For David Arquette

[​IMG]
    Both InTouch Weekly and TMZ are saying that David Arquette and Courtney Cox Arquette put their marriage on pause a few months ago while trying to decide if they want to brush their next teefs to each other anymore. These two have been married 11 damn years and have a 6-year-old daughter named Coco.

One of TMZ's sources say that David and Courtney took their genitals to separate corners a few months ago, but they've been keeping their business relationship going including shooting Scream 4 together. The source went on to say that there's a chance they might get back together and that their relationship is "a work in progress."

In front of the mirror in her Cabbage Patch nursery, Jennifer Aniston is spraying herself down with J'NoLongeralone and powdering her snatch with scented corn starch, because she's got her trollin' partner back. Watch out boys, because Cox and Aniston are going to eat your khakis right off!

And don't wait up, Beanie Babies, because momma's gonna be out all night (or until 11pm, because they're playing her favorite episode of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" again).

UPDATE: David and Courtney released this that statement that sounds like a chapter out of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. They could've just said, "I'm sick of looking at that ho's face!"

"The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage. We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply. As we go though this process we are determined to use kindness and understanding to get through this together. We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well."
    dlisted

6. papa_levante

papa_levante oh! darling

Relationships never last in Hollywood.

7. Dora

Dora New Member

I had a fling with a bartender and it made me feel manly, says David Arquette

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

dailymail

8. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Oh, They're Totally Going To Get Back Together Now

[​IMG]
    David Arquette told the Howard Stern Show this morning that he's hoping to take a knife full of spackle to the giant cracks in his marriage to Courtney Cox. David's first step in making that happen was to tell the entire damn universe that he hasn't stuck it in Cox's vagina in 4 months! Yes, David got on his blow horn and announced to everyone that the last time his peen visited his wife's snatch Marmaduke was still playing in the theaters. This is some shi* you save for your therapist's settee or for the side-piece you're trying to pick up in a bar.

David also kept strolling down TM-FUC*ING-I Blvd. by saying that Courtney is the one who wanted to put their marriage on hold, because she was sick of "being his mother." David said that Courtney is an emotional being and if she doesn't feel like doing something, she's not going to do it. He called her the most amazing person he knows and believes they will eventually get their shi* together and make their marriage work.

David denied that he passed his peen to other chicks before they split up, but he did admit to getting on noted Lohan puncher and star fuc*er extraordinaire Jasmine Waltz after the fact.

First of all, I don't think David Arquette read the fine print on his marriage license that stated by signing that document he's acknowledging that he might not have sex with his wife for months (if not years) at a time. Read before you sign! Second of all, maybe Courtney will stop treating him like a child the minute he stops dressing like a colorblind 6-year-old boy from the late 70s.
    dlisted

#8 Kenysha75, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by moderator maam: Oct 13, 2010
  9. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Nooooooooooooo! This sucks. :(

10. newprincesita

newprincesita New Member

OMG the Howard Stern stuff!!

After hearing that better Courtney realize that she´s waaaay better off without that idiot...

11. newprincesita

newprincesita New Member

Why they bother to make that idiot press comunicate, and then he goes on Howard Stern to make a fool of himself...

12. FASHIONLOVA

FASHIONLOVA New Member

he s such a looser and u can tell he s just another immature 40 something year old man. good ridance

13. newprincesita

newprincesita New Member

Good riddance indeed!!!

14. clocked

clocked Active Member

the only thing i liked about her was this marriage, weirdly enough

15. PinkAddiction

PinkAddiction New Member

the Howard Stern stuff is too much! what a jerk!

16. Paws

Paws Active Member

Mid-life crisis for him?

It happens.............

17. Caroliiine

Caroliiine Active Member

The split isn't too surprising. She dropped the Arquette from her name for the second season of Cougartown. I'm actually surprised the press did not pick up on that.