Couture Makeup

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
some sexy, edgy, romantique couture makeup was everywhere.....some of my fave looks:
ungaro

00080_f.jpg

00090_f.jpg

00100_f.jpg

I guess sparkly eyes and shiny lips are in. Too bad I hate wearing contacts. :doh: :lol:

Great picks! Love the Gaultier and Versace.

:shock: i only like the Gaultier brows and the Lacroix make-up , all this glitter is making me itch :lol:

here the Lacroix look
100105724.jpg

100105728.jpg
i love the way Anastasia looks here :heart:

ummm... So it's going to be all glitters and pigments next season... Maybe that's why I seem to have a special inclination lately for these products.. :lol:
I loved the Versace make up... But the mua's from Ungaro who did H. Christensen... Didn't they know that there are products such as the mixing mediums from MAC or the transformer from Paula Dorf that make the glitter stay in place and not fall everywhere on the face when used?

Sofia

I love the Cahnel look,Gaultier eye brows are amazing, i liek teh ginvenchy look to.

Versace was definitely my favorite. Thinking of having that much glitter all over my face is making me itch and think of 10 year olds with their glitter makeup.

I LOVE glitter. I still have some silver M.A.C. glitter. But my contacts don't like it.

I :heart: the Versace makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->