Cover Rumor Thread #13

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by tFS Thread Manager, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moofins

Moofins Active Member

Please, please, someone like Elizabeth Olsen over Gigi/Bella/any one in that clique. I'd rather have contrived (like Scarlett) or an up-and-coming actress (like Elizabeth) than another issue filled with obvious social media pandering.

2. DutchHomme

DutchHomme New Member

Sounds like that is for Teen Vogue
    There is no way she is on US Vogue unless her father paid Anna

3. MON

MON Well-Known Member

Bella Hadid for US Vogue is like Kylie Jenner getting US Vogue. There's no way in hell that they can get a cover of their siblings, who get featured regularly, can't even get a cover. Unless they pay for the cover.

Bella Hadid WANTS Vogue is a more appropriate rumor and not the other way around. And I don't see their clique on the cover of Vogue. It's too Teen Vogue. 1 from their group is okay but all of them doesn't fit the aesthetic of US Vogue.

And the InstaGirls has already been used so these InstaGirls don't have a chance anytime soon. A redundant idea.

4. A.D.C.

A.D.C. Well-Known Member

It seems that whenever this board settles on the most obvious choice... cough Scarlett cough... Someone completely unexpected pops up. That's why I figured it was model last month. Although Serena was no less shocking. My bet is that it's not Scarlett!

5. Elite13

Elite13 Well-Known Member

No, it is Vogue Bella is wanted for and not Teen Vogue apparently.

But I can vision a group cover with the other social media girls. I dunno. I hope it doesn't happen.

6. MON

MON Well-Known Member

They just recently introduced a set of models of the moment so introducing another set would be around 3-5 years from now. It's just too soon.

^Btw, any source for that so we can read further on it :)

7. A.D.C.

A.D.C. Well-Known Member

I could totally see them giving Gigi, Kendall, and their clique a cover though. Those really are the Instagirls much more so fhan the Sept ones. Cara could also pop up and snag her second cover much like Karlie did last month. It just seems inevitable at this point that those girls will land a cover much like the Kate Upton cover or Kim K were inevitable. The build up to it is there.

8. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

Carey Mulligan is on the cover of Vogue May

9. confessions

confessions Member

Maybe Scarlett will get Interview - or has their May cover been confirmed already?

10. t-rex

t-rex everything sucks!

Scarlett last did Interview in 2013 and previously 2011. They love her and she photographs well, so maybe!

11. [J.]Oliver

[J.]Oliver New Member

Anyone know who's on the cover of Details this month?

12. fluxxx

fluxxx Well-Known Member

^^ Details' coverstars usually unpredictable. They rarely using the actor for the biggest movie of the month as the coverstar, usually the biggest' movie's star will be landing on GQ or Esquire. I wish it would be another model cover for Details May

13. TheoG

TheoG Moderator

Joan Smalls on Lucky Magazine May 2015

14. Kite

Kite Active Member

Stella Tennant for Vogue UK JUL I think....she's a speaker at the festival and July is their annual ageless issue, she's the perfect candidate. hasn't had a UKV cover in 10 years.

15. Oxymore

Oxymore Active Member

Vogue Australia's August cover was shot today in LA by Patrick Demarchelier.

16. AL92

AL92 Active Member

I may be wrong but I have the suspicion that Patrick shot Victoria Beckham. She posted on her instagram some 'BTS' images. See my evidence below:

From Victoria's instagram:

And from Vogue Australia's instagram:

As you can see, the racks of clothes look very similar as does the structural aesthetic of the buildling/studio.

#476 AL92, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by moderator lvbest: Apr 21, 2015
  17. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

^ Although to be honest that is pretty much how all studios look. Wonder what she is wearing in that selfie though. Pretty heavy for August even for Australia!!

How exciting for Stella to be back on UK Vogue, yay. June must be Moss by Testino, they shot in Rome last month.

Wow at Scarlett not gracing any major covers!!!

#477 Miss Dalloway, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by moderator Lika: Apr 21, 2015
  18. MON

MON Well-Known Member

Vogue Australia loves Victoria so most probably it's really for VA. Great nancy drew-ing right there! Thank you

^ It's really weird that ScarJo didn't get any promotion from the major magazines! It's like they think she's no longer interesting / relevant to feature lol

19. AL92

AL92 Active Member

While I agree that most studios do look similar, it seems too much of a coincidence, given the timing of the instagram postings and that Victoria is currently in L.A..

The issue would also come out in July - the thick of Winter in Australia, so the wardrobe is appropriate. If you look at Vogue Australia's August cover with Miranda Kerr, she was dressed in a heavy Burberry coat.

20. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

It's been awhile since ScarJo has been on Glamour magazine so she might show up on the June cover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.