Cover Rumor Thread #14

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by tFS Thread Manager, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VersaceVixen009

VersaceVixen009 Active Member

Now thinking about it, I highly doubt that US Vogue will use Kim for September. She's had plenty of other Vogue covers these past few months, so I'm sure they must want something different,no? People were speculating Caitlyn but I highly doubt they want to stand in the show of Vanity Fair. I'm sure Anna wants to do something that will make US Vogue set apart from others. I think Hilary could very well grace the cover.

2. GreyVetiver

GreyVetiver Active Member

Is it too crazy to think that Anna might feature herself on the cover? Hah.

3. ThatGuyPaul

ThatGuyPaul Member

^ That would be the most amazing thing ever! :lol:

I think Taraji's shoot with Bruce Weber could be for Porter. Or Vogue... Which I'd love...

4. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

Anna should feature herself on the very last cover she does, surrounded by the people in her team who have made the magazine happen over the years.

I think UK magazines have realised price counts for more than your covergirl, in most cases, when it comes to making a sale.

#384 tigerrouge, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by moderator ywliu: Aug 6, 2015
  5. Handbag Queen

Handbag Queen Active Member

All of these options sound horrible to me. How about an actual model again?

6. Handbag Queen

Handbag Queen Active Member

Kim's had too many covers and Kaitlyn and Hillary are not Vogue cover material as far as I'm concerned. No thanks to the three of them!!

7. KINGofVERSAILLES

KINGofVERSAILLES Well-Known Member

I think Beyonce is US Vogue's September cover. She is coming out with new music soon (was recently filming a music video) and maybe she'll do a surprise album release in September. Considering the massive success she had last time she did that, it seems plausible.

But I find it odd that Rihanna hasn't had a major cover announced for September, at least not that I know of... and we know Anna likes her too. Maybe she'll get Elle? She could do GQ, too.

8. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

Léa Michele shot something in May. I remember her mentioning it on Instagram. It was a cover shoot.

So, she might have September Elle, Marie Claire or even *cough cough* Vogue for her new show Scream Queens on Fox.

#388 RanThe, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by moderator Allius: Aug 6, 2015
  9. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

Beyonce has been indeed staying under the radar lately, she must be planning a comeback and Vogue is always there to grant it to her.

10. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

What about Angelina Jolie? She has By the Sea with Brad Pitt coming out this fall and she has never been on the September cover.

11. KINGofVERSAILLES

KINGofVERSAILLES Well-Known Member

She seems like a good candidate for a Vogue cover. Not sure if September would be too early to do a cover to promote the film, though. I don't think it's out until closer to Winter.

12. WilliamsLe010919

WilliamsLe010919 Active Member

Jennifer Aniston just got married in private. Could it be her for US Vogue? i mean secretly planned wedding photos or something. it would be a blockbuster issue for US Vogue if they did that

13. MON

MON Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I think Gigi Hadid might have a Vogue cover this fall 2015 / spring 2016.

Beyonce is really the front runner here. Jen. Aniston is a long shot after her "what Angelina did was uncool" cover. Angelina seems likely too but surely for October/November.

14. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Yikes, all these women sound really probable, but something tells me it'll be Beyonce. With her VF coming in probably October, Rihanna is automatically out for Vogue at least until next year.

15. honeycombchild

honeycombchild Well-Known Member

Jennifer doesn't land many of the larger covers now because of the photo approval issue, correct? So I wouldn't think she'd get a cover of Vogue now, before they had comments on Angelina they obviously thought out-weighed the photo approval issues. Not sure that is the case now.

I'm hoping it's not a Beyonce cover personally, she's one person I just fail to get excited about. I don't particularly dislike or like her, I'm rather impartial and I'm not sure I've ever been too enthralled with her photographically, other than perhaps a W cover once. If Jennifer Lawrence is getting one for the Hunger Games I imagine it will end up being the October/November issue however perhaps it isn't out of the question she could cover September again?

16. MON

MON Well-Known Member

^They always get rotated in different months lately. So Jennifer Lawrence could be for October

17. anlabe32

anlabe32 Well-Known Member

Beyonce is so boring. Anyone but her tbh (Except Kardashian/Jenner)

18. Slater

Slater New Member

I'm ready for the icon that is Kendall Jenner to be on the cover of Vogue US.

19. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Oh God, are you being facetious, lol? May that not happen anytime soon! I'm dreading that Beyonce cover as well. More than two decades and I've still not warmed to her, cannot put my finger on it. Same with Angelina, I'm afraid. And with both these women the photo approval barrier arises. I can see Angelina opting for eith Vogue, Vanity Fair, or something stupendous like her global Elle deal, perhaps Cosmo this time. Does US Vogue even grant text approval to any of their cover features? Obviously for Flotus, Hilary, and maybe Angelina.....

20. CommanderTMugler

CommanderTMugler Well-Known Member

Beyonce doesn't really have anything to promote right now, she's just headlining two festivals in September but that's about it, unless she plans to introduce new music then and and kick off her new era with that and a Vogue cover.

I think her shoot has to do something with Givenchy and it's New York project. They're going to open a flagship and show there this fall, she could have been shooting an ad for that or a fragrance. Or Vogue could be tagging along with that and promoting Givenchy in their September issue with Beyonce along. I just find it rare that she was only wearing that brand and Riccardo was on set. It doesn't sound like something for Vogue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.