Cover Rumor Thread #14

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by tFS Thread Manager, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

^ That would be so great, but for August its definitely Kidman, Evangelista for Sept seems unlikely, but sure would be amazing. She has so many Sept covers for them! If these days a model ends on the Sept cover, its going to be Gisele.

2. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

I think Linda would've made more sense for an age issue, so I dont really see her getting September. I wouldn't mind seeing her on one of the winter covers later this year.

3. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

I'm thinking since the September 2014 cover didn't do so well that Anna is going to put one of her favorites on the cover that will sale. My money is on SJP. If not a favorite it will be a first timer.

4. MON

MON Well-Known Member

^true! I think it's either a cover star that will spark interest since she's a fresh face (that everyone's been longing to see on the cover) or a controversial / hyped up actress or some favorite (sjp, Angelina, Reese+++). These options = sales. I think another model cover after last month's underperformance is a long shot. It needs to increase sales to attract more ads = more pages.

5. Creative

Creative Well-Known Member

I thought about that the other day. It has to be someone that boost sales. Caitlyn or someone from that family would be too much, right?

6. Oxymore

Oxymore Active Member

^Well I don't think they would put Caitlyn since she got Vanity Fair. But Laverne would be quite nice.

7. fluxxx

fluxxx Well-Known Member

I still thinking that Portman will score September cover. Her movie will be out on September and she's covering HB's August issue. It would making more sense if she's on the cover of HBUS September issue, unless she got Vogue for September. Well Anna shared Dakota Johnson at the same month with Glamour, so it's possible Portman will gracing September cover after her Bazaar cover

8. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Also, count SJP out, she just booked Cosmo (still cannot get over this, lol, so odd). What if it's Kristen Stewart? Think of it, Jennifer Lawrence/Dior, Kristen/Chanel etc. Oh God!

9. MON

MON Well-Known Member

Dakota was on the February and March issue of Vogue and Glamour respectively. And both magazines are under Condé Nast so there's not much competition unlike in Vogue and Bazaar or Vogue and Elle. I don't know if Anna will risk giving Natalie the most important issue of the year after she just covered the previous issue of the rival magazine. That move is definitely not a move to boost sales. Imagine how many casual readers will pass from this issue because they already got to read what Natalie has to say last month?

What about Julianne Moore for September/October Vogue? Best actress, check. Movies coming out around that time, check. No recent appearance from a magazine (rival or sister), check. Chanel appearance, check. I just think she can be a candidate.

10. fluxxx

fluxxx Well-Known Member

ah okay, so if we crossed Portman from the list, another possible candidate that will be releasing movies by the end of August and September are Emma Watson, Keira Knightley and Anne Hathaway. I wish it won't be Anne, she's soooo boring and bland

11. Eden00

Eden00 Member

Emma's movie is apparently not in August anymore. Might be in October.

12. Miss Dalloway

To me it has always been strange that Jolie never had a Sept cover, arguably the biggest movie star in the world!She is another contender that i would like to see on Sept, if it has to be an actress. But i have no idea if she has anything out, and we know stuff like this doesn't seem to matter to her much.

13. A.D.C.

A.D.C. Well-Known Member

Can we please cross off past Sept cover girls? Every year the same names come up and all it takes is a look back at the last 15 years to see no actress has ever repeated as September cover star.

With that being said Angelina is always a threat since she's never had Sept. As is Aniston if she has anything to promote.

14. Marc10

Marc10 Moderator

Mert & Marcus shot Natasha, Irina, Saskia, Anna, Malgosia and Natalia in Paris.

15. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Aniston is a bit of a stretch. I believe Anna is still shunning her, but I'd go crazy if she books September. Julianne sounds nice, but I dont know whether she'll shift a lot of copies. Maybe another month?
    Whoever it will be needs to have strong following, possibly someone under 45 because Vogue will need to appeal to their younger demographic.

I actually hope it's Kerry.......

16. anlabe32

anlabe32 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's Kendall... Young with a huge following...

Oh god, I hope it's a classy actress.

17. KissMiss

KissMiss Well-Known Member

Helena Christensen seems to have been involved in quite a few cover shoots recently... I know there's not a big hype about her here but maybe you know something... have no idea which publications she was shooting for...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    harryjosh insta

18. Miss Dalloway

^ What a woman! Still looks exactly as i remember her, and its such a shame she flies under the radar for most magazines. Shocking Vogue's dont use her more!

19. MON

MON Well-Known Member

Stunning! Helena!! Maybe for UK Bazaar?

20. Kite

Kite Active Member

Emma Watson is Vogue UK Sept,

last I heard anyway.

#80 Kite, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by moderator Bebz: Jul 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.