Cover Rumor Thread #14

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by tFS Thread Manager, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatGuyPaul

ThatGuyPaul Member

Could that be for the couture spread? ^

2. vanpersie

vanpersie Member

I would be bumped if it the hottest secret project is just a spread for VP or W.
    I saw some instagram pictures about chilling with Anna, hanging with M&M with the Dsection(i know, the mens magazine) team. Filipe Fangueiro also has the tag secret project under a everything is possible photo. So i thought i was cool if it was a secret project for that.
    But yeah its probably for VP or W.

#102 vanpersie, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by moderator Starlight82: Jul 12, 2015
  3. Thefrenchy

Thefrenchy Active Member

VP's september issue should be a multi-covers issue.

4. MON

MON Well-Known Member

If it's going to be a multi cover, then until Lara and Daria will get a cover then I doubt Kate's shoot is for September. It's Alt's formula: Kate, Lara, Daria = 1 month.

Maybe Natasha, Natalia, Anna?

If the August issue is not a collections issue then Mert and Marcus might've not shot the cover since he has an editorial with Suzanne Koller. I&V perhaps?

If the August issue is a collections issue then Mert and Marcus must've shot the cover (because it might include the previews with Suzanne) and most probably Natasha's Turkey shoot is not for August considering how Suzanne's preview doesn't fit with the Turkish theme.

Tbh, I want a collections issue shot by Inez & Vinoodh! The comprehensive editorial needs a lot of energy and I&V can surely deliver!

5. Oxymore

Oxymore Active Member

And what about new models? Natasha, Daria, Anna, Natalia, Kate, Lara... I'm really tired of them on the covers. It's like VP needs those girls to live and that's not true. Every years we have the same girls, over and over again. It's boring, boring, boring. Please bring some fresh face. I want surprises. Good surprises.

6. saucer-like

saucer-like New Member

I think that we're in for a bad surprise now hearing that VP Sept will be mulit-cover. This pretty much solidifies that a certain someone will be one of those covers because I couldn't imagine that they'd give her one month to herself.

7. t-rex

t-rex everything sucks!

Will this be one of their usual multi covers, where the models are in the exact same pose and outfit, just different heads? Those were almost insulting in how blatant and lazy they were... "Pick your favorite model head!"

[​IMG]
    upload picture
    theenglishgroup.co.uk

8. anlabe32

anlabe32 Well-Known Member

You really think Kendall got a cover?

I think Mert & Marcus will have the September cover. They've shot it twice in a row now. Is it a possibility that the shoot from this week was for September or is it too late.
    That could mean Malgosia, Anna, Saskia, Natasha, Irina and Natalia... i'm up for that tbh. At least no Gisele, Daria or Kate.
    That could mean that Julia Bergshoeff might get the August cover (if Alt let Suzanne style a cover).

So far this year
    David Sims: 2 covers (which is more than last year, might mean we won't see Sorrenti this year)
    Inez & Vinoodh: 1 cover (had only one last year as well)
    Mert & Marcus: 1 cover (had 5 last year, expecting at least August and September for them)
    Mario Testino: 1 cover (had 3 last year)

9. MON

MON Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping for more I&V this year! They add more to the magazine than M&M.

I highly doubt that Emmanuelle will allow Suzanne, or anyone to that matter, to style the cover. It's her prime spot and a representation of her helm. And I doubt that she'll ever allow the cover story to be previewed on Instagram days before the actual release. A normal ed, yes. The cover story, I highly doubt.

10. congacon

congacon Active Member

well daria, natasha, lara, anja etc were just in town for the vogue paris foundation gala so i think vogue paris might have used that opportunity to shoot materials for upcoming issues.

i really think giselle will end up with that sept cover.

11. MON

MON Well-Known Member

I am up for anything when it comes to Lara & VP.! I really do hope that the surprise we are up to is a good surprise / a dream come true for us

12. Creative

Creative Well-Known Member

Multicovers are as cheap as it gets. I can't stand them. It's like... "let's sell as much as possible". And sort of "I couldn't decide which model or shot should be used for the cover, so let's use a lot". They never end up being iconic.

13. Elite13

Elite13 Well-Known Member

Gemma was in Paris a while back and posted one of her old Vogue Paris covers on Instagram around the same time... hinting at something?

14. DutchHomme

DutchHomme New Member

Lily Aldridge shot with M&M for Vogue Paris .. perhaps for the Vogue Paris September multi covers? That would be a very bad joke!!

IMO: multi covers is a great way for new fresh models with potential like Julia B, Maartje Verhoef, Stella Lucia, etc.

*Perhaps IMG agent Luiz Mattos made a deal with Vogue Paris for using IMG models on Vogue Paris Sept. covers (he is the best agent in the business)
    Gisele B, Kate Moss, Lily A all shot for Vogue Paris and are IMG girls.

#114 DutchHomme, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by moderator love23: Jul 12, 2015
  15. Oxymore

Oxymore Active Member

Lily on the cove of VP? Omg Kendall, now Lily... This is not the kind of surprises that I want.

16. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Hahaha, you wanted 'fresh', there you go! I just wish August would be released just already, then we'll know what to expect. If VP would do multi covers they'd narrow it down to 3, surely? MON's lineup sounds about right because we all know whover get's selected will be styled identical. VP is no different than British Vogue in many ways.

17. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

Kristen Stewart is on the August cover US Marie Claire.

18. Fashionmagaddict

Fashionmagaddict New Member

Does it really matter if Kendall or lily gets a cover?surely If they photograph well and it's a good cover ,that's all that should matter

19. Oxymore

Oxymore Active Member

Well I've seen their work and this is why I'm scared. But of course if the cover looks great, I'll be happy. What I'm saying is that there is a bunch of better models out there than these two.

20. Fashionmagaddict

Fashionmagaddict New Member

I agree there are better models out there but don't they deserve a chance as much as anyone else ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.