Cover Rumor Thread #19

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by 8eight, Mar 28, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. MON

MON Well-Known Member

Who photographed Beyoncé for UK Vogue. I reckon she asked for the same amount of control.

MaisonOfVanity likes this.
  2. MaisonOfVanity

MaisonOfVanity New Member

Is this confirmed?

3. Blayne266

Blayne266 Member

Currently watching Kim Kardashian’s interview with Jimmy Kimmel and during the interview she mentions that she has recently done a ‘nude’ or nearly nude Photoshoot with Steven Klein! Any ideas what it could be for? Maybe V or W magazine, or love? I don’t think any of the Vogue’s are risky enough to use nude Kim by Klein!

4. EstefaniaAbaddon

EstefaniaAbaddon Well-Known Member

Vogue Italia would be stupid enough to do that. They did Klein shooting Gigi. But yes, I'm guessing Love or V.

5. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Lol, he wouldn't dare go there, would he? Who still cares about seeing Kim Kardashian naked?

6. honeycombchild

honeycombchild Well-Known Member

Kim Kardashian with no clothes on. Groundbreaking.

JessRubik and Lucien112 like this.
  7. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

The way things are going, it's probably for the September cover of Vogue Italia, which will come out two weeks late, the cover image will turn out to be the best thing printed on the front of the publication for months, and we'll have to grudgingly admit that it's good, while reflecting on the state of fashion magazines, wondering how such a thing could happen.

8. 8eight

8eight Well-Known Member

Glamour UK - next issue is Kylie Jenner

9. lavieenrose

lavieenrose Member

Daily Mail confirms that the Beckhams are going to be on the October cover of UK Vogue:

"David Beckham has been persuaded to appear on the cover of next month’s Vogue magazine with wife Victoria – to avoid further spurious rumours that the couple are set to divorce.

"Interestingly, the Beckhams believe it was the decision for Posh, 44, to pose with her children – but without David –that prompted the whispers in the first place because it made her look like a single mother.

"‘After much deliberation, David decided that to avoid even more nonsense when the magazine is published in September, he would go on the cover.’

"Fortunately, I hear, there were so many lovely family pictures that included the former Manchester United and Real Madrid star that Vogue editor Edward Enninful did not have to order an expensive reshoot. The interview will be the first the couple have done alongside their children – Brooklyn, 19, Romeo, 15, Cruz, 13, and Harper, seven."

TALK OF THE TOWN: Beckhams slap down divorce rumours after agreeing to appear on Vogue cover | Daily Mail Online

No word on the photographer.

10. MissMagAddict

MissMagAddict The future is stupid

Une affaire de famille!

:lol:

11. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

Regardless of what anyone thinks of the Beckhams, they are one of the most recognizable British families worldwide. I do wish it was just Victoria - I couldn't care less about David or their sons - but then again, it might turn out to be iconic.

12. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

Especially if they were to announce a divorce a few months later. It's a risky business, putting any high-profile relationship on the front cover of a magazine.

13. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

I don't know why she's trying to sell her family so hard because she's proved over the years that her solo star power is enough. And all this personal interest in her, I'm still not sure it's actually good for her brand. Let the work and craft shine, not the personal intrigue. Maybe she's thinking about David and the boys? God know they need every inch of publicity they can get. Dating Chloe Grace Moretz won't keep your name on everyone's lips.

14. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

Hari Nef is on the cover of relaunched Interview. The balls Brant has to pull this when he owes so many people money. Trump style. I wouldn’t buy his magazine on principle.

15. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

I was actually shocked to find that I&V would dare to shoot for them, even if they got paid in advance. It was supposed to be the one instance where a bit of solidarity would've been a powerful statement. Says a lot about them, to be honest.

16. [Piece Of Me]

[Piece Of Me] Active Member

I do like Victoria quite a bit and it's about time for her to get another Vogue UK cover, but I'm not very excited to hear the whole family is joining as well. It seems a bit... tacky?

17. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

Wow appalled that they shot the cover and worked for Brant! Thought they are friends with Fabien? It really does badly reflect on them. I hope this relaunched Interview dies of quick, but painful death!

18. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

I don’t think they are friends to be honest. As far as I know they never worked together. Not when he was in charge at Interview, not for any of the campaigns he was the art director of. And I&V stopped doing Vogue Paris covers after 2003 for 4 years when he started to work there. So I don’t think there’s any loyalty between them. But I could be wrong though.

19. jorgepalomo

jorgepalomo Active Member

I read on wwd that Inez & Vinoodh didn't shoot the cover.

Benn98 likes this.
  20. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Correct, WWD added a postscript to the article which reads as follow:

'This article has been corrected to reflect a denial by photographers Inez & Vinoodh that they shot anything for the impending issue of the magazine.'