Cover Rumor Thread

I'll be surprised if Jennifer Hudson end up on the cover. I love her but um...Anna has specific preferences..... :unsure:

I was just saying that..

Will Ms. Wintour allow that to actually happen. If so, pigs will fly that day. I swear to you.

I really don't think there's much of chance that J. Hudson will get the cover. And, I am saying this with a lot of pain because I thought she was spectucular(sp?) in Dreamgirls...she is pretty but lets face it Beyonce is considered gorgeous by many.

wasnt there a rumour that Beyonce would be on the cover of vogue December to promote dreamgirls??. her website was saying the photoshoot took place but she never got the cover. as for J hudson on the cover all i can say is :yuk: . they would have to do some major photoshop to remove the fungus off her fingers and toenails.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Jennifer_Yuck.html

That is just crap right there! If you look closely and the picture is 25kb big. I hope Beyoncé doesn't get the cover since she so doesn't deserve it!

Du Juan is not on the TIME cover. They did an issue on China, and maybe she has pictures inside...

^just received this issue today, there are no pics of her inside, just an article on foreign relations and china's role...

if du juan is on a time cover, it's probably the style and design issue...
it comes out during ny fashion week, so around feb. 3...

I want my US Vogue, it's taking to long :(

Yeah Vogue US is really taking its time this month.And i guess it will be like this every month from now on since Clo dosent have exclusive pictures of the cover anymore.:(
But i belive it is Renee:ninja: on the cover.:cry:

COURTNEY LOVE IS ON ITALIA VOGUE FEB?!!?!?
PLZ TELL ME I READ THAT WRONG..........:shock::blink::shock::blink::shock:

LucyInTheSky said:
I'm thinking maybe they shot Jennifer Hudson for "The Shape Issue" (but not the cover). Each April issue has different celebrities/socialites/etc. of different body types and it would certainly make sense to feature a pretty woman with curves like Jennifer. :smile: (Of course, this is just a theory!)

You're on to something. Vogue is running out of curvier/thicker women to profile who have a positive or neutral public image (earlier examples include Marjorie Raein, Queen Latifah, Nigella Lawson), so Jenn Hudson is a godsend for that issue.

I hope they will not give the cover to Jennifer Hudson for this year March cover...

But, I do like the idea that they are featuring her inside the magazine...so i don`t mind seeing her editorial in the March issue.

as for Beyonce not getting a cover for Vogue...she had her chance with the Dec 2006 cover but it didn`t happened for her...so good luck to her in actually getting a VOGUE cover!

kimair said:
if du juan is on a time cover, it's probably the style and design issue...
it comes out during ny fashion week, so around feb. 3...

thanks for the info, i always love their style supplement (which is foremost the reason i actually continued my subscription ....:innocent: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->