Cover Rumor Thread

Now that the majority of the February issues are now on the stands, I can't wait to see what March brings!!!! Starting with UK Vogue - I guess there is no word yet?

kate moss is on april uk vogue cover,talking bout her topshop line!!!!!!:smile:

peacelover142002 said:
Here's some upcoming covers that Mandy Moore will be on, according to mooreofmandy.com:

March Seventeen
April Vanity Fair
May Elle
June Self
Instyle (Date TBD)

huh, that seems like a lot for her...does she have a major movie coming out?

^She also has Dedication, with Billy Crudup, which premiered at Sundance, and License to Wed, with Robin Williams, which should be out sometime this summer.

Any news on who will appear on the Vanity Fair Hollywood issue?? As long as it is not beyonce or a naked scarjo.

NO NO NO!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREE-PAGE COVER SPREADS??? IT'S ALL SCARJO'S FAULT!!!
(altho it kinda seems like a subscription-only cover... "while supplies last"?)

*crossing my fingers for selma blair to be in it*

i read that the hollywood issue has a british theme...
there are rumours that kate winslet and helen mirren will be on the cover...

peacelover142002 said:
LOL of course thats not the cover:blink: its clearly a promotional mock-up for the actuall cover.They do that every year its not like they would do that with a real cover!!Its still to soon for the cover to come out anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
jpymon said:
NO NO NO!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREE-PAGE COVER SPREADS??? IT'S ALL SCARJO'S FAULT!!!
(altho it kinda seems like a subscription-only cover... "while supplies last"?)

*crossing my fingers for selma blair to be in it*
Could you please tell me who is this scarjo you are reffering to?:blink:
And what does she have to do with VF cover?Is she an editor of some kind?:unsure:

Oh and dot get your hopes up for Selma,i doubt she will be in the issue since this year its "British" Hollywood Issue!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Scarjo is Scarlett Johansson, who was one of the naked girls on the Hollywood Issue cover last year.

peacelover142002 said:
^Scarjo is Scarlett Johansson, who was one of the naked girls on the Hollywood Issue cover last year.
Ooooh:blush: :rofl: :rofl: ok i had no idea.:blush:
Thanks for clearing that up!!

i wish February Italia Vogue would hit newsstands or someone could post the cover. i found out Tom Munro photographed Courtney for the cover and 20 page editorial, instead of Meisel.

wall street journal repeated the rumour that katie holmes will be on a bazaar cover styled by victoria beckham.

id be really surprised if mandy moore gets another elle cover. she was just on one less than 6 months ago!

kimair said:
i read that the hollywood issue has a british theme...
there are rumours that kate winslet and helen mirren will be on the cover...
You think it's only going to be the two of them? What, they ran out of budget to make those covers they used to??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->