Cover Rumor Thread

Somehow I have a feeling (or a sickly obsessive wish) that the february issue of Vogue Paris will be a Inez & Vinoodh special.

I've always waited for tthat special! Since they already had one on Sims, I think that's Raquel's chance to score Vogue Paris cover :innocent: She deserves it!!

I've always waited for tthat special! Since they already had one on Sims, I think that's Raquel's chance to score Vogue Paris cover :innocent: She deserves it!!

I&V have a lot of favourites, who also happen to be Vogue Paris favourites or who would be perfect for the mag so Raquel's going to have a lot of competition :lol:

^ True Anja, Natasha Poly, Lara Stone, some of the older generation models and alot more. as long as its not kate moss i dont mind :ninja:

and a testino, weber and mcdean special of course, so it's bound to happen for I&V as well.

And Raquel should get a Vogue Paris cover soon, she deserves it!

Too bad it's not Rachel on the cover :(

If the cover is supposed to be an American maybe these girls could be a possibilty.

Erin Heatherton (I might get shot for that but she's been doing well in Italy, its a possibilty)
Alexandra Tomlinson
Suzanne Diaz
Edythe Hughs
Megan Mcnierny
Heidi Mount

Is it confirmed that its an American girl?

If the cover is supposed to be an American maybe these girls could be a possibilty.

Erin Heatherton (I might get shot for that but she's been doing well in Italy, its a possibilty)
Alexandra Tomlinson

Is it confirmed that its an American girl?
Alexandra is so underrated, that girl really needs more work!:(

Alexandra looks too much like Maryna, there can only be room for one :innocent:

^Ah, I like them both. I really don't think they look that similar...

from supporting-cast.com

More Campaign Looks

Steven Meisel's work for the DSquared2 SS08 campaign is certainly extraordinary -- and it brings about a question of whether he is making a point against Dolce & Gabbana's choosing of Steven Klein's photographs over his a few seasons ago. Anja (#8), Maryna (#15), and Tanya D. play their roles of crash test dummies with vigor...will there be a Vogue Italia cover in the works for one of these ladies soon? Only time will tell!

do they know something we don't know?

This is exactly what I was wondering 5 minutes ago! I don't think Tanya D is likely, I mean she's a great model but she's neither as big as Anja, nor a Current Meisel's favourite like Maryna, so if one of them must have a cover it must be Anja or Maryna... Anja would be an amazing surprise, she's been around for what - 7 years now? But of course I'm rooting for a second Maryna cover... and OG this time!!

^I agree with you.. It would be great if the February issue would be Anja, Tanya and Maryna! :woot: They're all really great models (maybe Maryna not really), and I'm sure it would be a killing cover!

I wouldn't mind either of those girls to get a cover but Tanya D would me make me uberhappy!

I also believe Tanya is very unlikely. I hope indeed Anja, she is working so long now, almost 8 years, she deserves it.

^I agree with you.. It would be great if the February issue would be Anja, Tanya and Maryna! :woot: They're all really great models (maybe Maryna not really), and I'm sure it would be a killing cover!

Hey stop with the Maryna bashing :ermm: we'll talk about it again when Tanya gets a VI cover :blah: :lol:

Darn, those three girls bore me to death! :yuk: Hopefully they will be accompanied by some other girls on the cover! :P

^Which won't be in the next 10 years, but whatever :P She is still a better model than Maryna (in my opinion at least).

I wouldn't mind either of those girls to get a cover but Tanya D would me make me uberhappy!

Me too :woot:

This is exactly what I was wondering 5 minutes ago! I don't think Tanya D is likely, I mean she's a great model but she's neither as big as Anja, nor a Current Meisel's favourite like Maryna, so if one of them must have a cover it must be Anja or Maryna... Anja would be an amazing surprise, she's been around for what - 7 years now? But of course I'm rooting for a second Maryna cover... and OG this time!!

I have to agree about Tanya :( Though she's my second favorite. I would be happy with any of them but if it was Tanya I would also be uberhappy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->