Cover Rumor Thread

Oh, man, now we'll forever wonder who was meant to get it :lol:

(though, assuming it's still the amish ed, it might be rather obvious who wayne had in mind)

Something of an anticlimax, but I'm not disappointed ^_^

I was about to say everything you said :lol:

So Guinevire got the cover, bummer, I love her but I wanted someone else, someone new. If the cover was changed to Guinevire last minute, the original model for the cover could have been Sofi Bereledize (she was born in Georgia and has black hair and pale skin).

No, I don't think so. I thought it only came out about the 15th.

How about V#51?

01.08.08 V51 PREVIEW: STEVEN KLEIN AND JESSICA STAM
The photographer marks his return to V with stylist Panos Yiapanis and a pile of prints by his side
v51klein_blogL.jpg

The story for Spring skews overwhelmingly toward loud and out-of-control prints and in V51, photographer Steven Klein and stylist Panos Yiapanis present their take on the trend that never dies. In a grunged-out East Village apartment, models Jessica Stam and Luke Worrall get lost in a massive pile of the printed stuff and come out looking like a couple of mangafied (x)urb rave children. It's the look blown to outrageous proportions, with some of the finest fashions pinned to the walls and strewn on the ground. And as with much of Mr. Klein's work, there's that signature sense of something unseemly afoot. Which is exactly how we like it.

Photography Steven Klein
V51 is on newsstands everywhere January 15th.

POSTED BY CHRISTOPHER BARTLEY

vmagazine

How about Vogue Paris? And Numéro? :ninja:

I quite like that V preview... Would be great for Stam if she landed the cover!

I think it could be a nice cover for V with Jessica :D I'm hoping for a model for Vogue Paris. Who am I kiddind? :lol: I want Raquel or Isabeli, or both :innocent:

I think Isabeli will get a Vogue Paris cover this year :shifty:

Did you see Isabeli is back to the ranking, as 6th, so she'll probably start to get some big jobs, and I bet that Raquel will be on Vogue Paris february, as far as she is #1 now ...

I think so too! :woot: I can't wait for the editorial she shot with Terry R. in Miami :buzz:

Guinevere? Oh I don't like that at all :(

But my eternal gratitude goes to Wayne for being so great on us :D

I think it could be a nice cover for V with Jessica :D I'm hoping for a model for Vogue Paris. Who am I kiddind? :lol: I want Raquel or Isabeli, or both :innocent:

an Isabelli/Raquel cover would certainly go with my sickly obsessive wish for a Inez&Vinoodh special :lol:

it would be better than the new i-D cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->