Cover Rumor Thread

Kate?Well it does make perfect sense now doesnt it!Bad girls issue without Kate Moss? :shifty: :lol: Wonder who the other model is............

Gisele hasn't done anything that was not only-girl for a while,I guess they only book her for only-girl stuff

Pop Spring/Summer 08 : Stephanie Seymour

source | fwd & myspace

THIS IS NOT THE COVER

2184383672_64dc7e22c8.jpg

We’re hearing that the ENTIRE spring issue of Pop will be dedicated to the ageless Stephanie Seymour.

From Pop's myspace:

"all we want for the new year is STEPHANIE SEYMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap: So its true: :woot: I AODRE this woman,and she truly is ageless. :wub:

Wonder who photographed this?!?!?

^^But thats not the cover though,just a myspace preview.Its defo to simple shoot for a POP cover. :doh:

the entire magazine? Oh lord... I'm betting there will be 32 pages where her boobs are exposed and around 15 where her butt is exposed, and maybe 4 where she's completely naked.

im fine w/ the entire magazine being devoted to her, but the cover looks so bland

... :( the cover looks like they took a candid picture from an event and blew it up. not feelin' it.

I find her really annoying. and tacky.

but I'm very very excited about the content of this.. :heart:

Interesting choice to dedicate the entire issue to Seymour. I guess this is what Jeisa will look like in 15 years...

Please no more Kate! I don't want to see Gisele either. Please someone NEW!

It's the Supermodels' era, again? I've just gone to the thread for POP Mag which put Stephanie on their cover.

no cover yet? :(. I think Im going to suscribe through amazon to insure I get them early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->