Cover Rumor Thread #19

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by 8eight, Mar 28, 2018.

1. lavieenrose

lavieenrose Member

Amal Clooney was reportedly shot by Annie Leibovitz for an upcoming issue of Vogue. Mind you, that report is from the Daily Mail:

Amal's news comes amid claims she recently threw open the doors of her family’s newly refurbished £10 million Berkshire mansion to renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz, for an ‘at home’ interview, set to be published in Vogue this year.

In the unlikely event that the A-listers’ nine-bedroom property isn’t impressive enough, Amal also borrowed £7million of diamonds to wear for the occasion.

A source close to the Clooneys told The Mail on Sunday: ‘This has been organised for a long while. It is Amal’s chance to do a sit-down interview and show the inside of her house.

‘It will be a really special piece for her. She and George have put blood, sweat and tears into getting their house to be perfect, so it’s the ideal location to do this.’

The choice of photographer is also significant, as Leibovitz took the pictures of Amal during the final fitting of her Oscar de la Renta wedding dress for the couple’s marriage in September 2014.

However, it is understood that neither George, 56, nor nine-month-old twins Alexander and Ella will appear in the new pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...mbia-Law-School-stint-visiting-professor.html

2. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

If it's not Rihanna on May, i do wonder if Amal could end up on the May cover. I wouldn't put it pass Anna thinking its a great idea. :rofl:

3. apple

apple Well-Known Member

Well Amal is co-hosting at the Met Gala so it seems possible that she ends up on the cover..

4. Miss Dalloway

^ So what? Because she is a mere co-host she should get the cover?! That makes no sense, without her husband no one would care or invite her anywhere Fashion related.

5. apple

apple Well-Known Member

There is no need to be so aggressive :lol: I was just saying something that could have been related to the information previously added. I don’t even care about Amal.

6. Miss Dalloway

^ Wasn't meant to be aggressive, at all. You implied her being a co-host is enough reason for a cover appearance, whiwhc i find ridiculous. Eventually don't care, it's Wintours magazine, she does as she pleases. I just feel like she belongs in the features sections, not on the cover. But certainly won't cry if she gets the cover, it would be damn funny if she did.

7. caioherrero

caioherrero Well-Known Member

That’s the problem with Anna. Last year Gisel co-hosted and she would be amazing using comme de garçons, but Anna being a bitch prefers Perry.

8. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I don't think Amal should be on the cover. Maybe shortly before she married the Clooney, yes. I just don't think she'll be much of a draw. But she loves fashion and Anna loves George, so...
    Bet Bradley will campaign hard for Irina to also get a cover if we see Amal get away with this.

9. Miss Dalloway

^ It's just so weird they wouldn't go with Rihanna for May, who knows though, she might still be on it. But her shoot in Ibiza looked like Camilla was there with her.....otherwise i would think its for UK Vogue!

10. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

Wandering around the internet, I saw Priyanka on the May cover of Elle Canada, Aishwarya Rai with Pharrell on the April cover of Vogue India, and Claire Foy on May Australian Marie Claire.

11. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

Forget American Vogue's May cover, where on earth is Vogue Italia's April cover?

12. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

Do you think Anna would give Rihanna both the May cover (group shot) and the June cover (shot by M&M)?

13. GivenchyHomme

GivenchyHomme Well-Known Member

Perhaps they finally put it out of it's misery. :lol: It would not be missed at this point.

14. Miss Dalloway

I think Wintour would give her the two covers, (one with Oceans 8 women, and one on her own)in the same year (she loves her), but not back to back. That just seems way unlikely, which is why i doubt she is on the May cover.

15. 8eight

8eight Well-Known Member

Marie Claire UK May is a model. Not famous.

The cover has a 'Tresemme' logo in the corner, so they have obviously PAID for the cover.

oh dear.

16. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Not the first time they've done that. Didn't Tresemme also buy that cheesy Marloes Horst cover?

17. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

Do y’all think Dua Lipa will land a UK Vogue cover anytime soon or something in America?

Because her British GQ cover and editiorial was MAJ.

18. AFWQ

AFWQ Active Member

Hannah Fergunson for Vogue Portugal.

19. AFWQ

AFWQ Active Member

Maria Clara (portuguese model) is shooting for Maxima Portugal. They are doing an incridible work!!

Sara Sampaio said on twitter that she had 4 covers to come out. It already came out 2 - Madame Figaro April 2018 and Porter Edit March 2018. Gain a contract with Graff Jewellery and Armani perfum.

20. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

Natalia Vodianova’s on the cover of Vogue Poland’s May issue. A full-length black and white cover shot of Natalia jumping, with a pink masthead.