Cover Rumor Thread #19

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by 8eight, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

^ Can you stop with your Gisele hatin, please exit to the left!!! :P

So happy to hear we will get another VP cover with her, she makes sense for any, and all Vogues, but sells especially well for Paris, go figure!

2. caioherrero

caioherrero Well-Known Member

I really wanted her in US and UK, but in US only WSJ remembers her and UK with Edward is 0 chance, he doesn’t like her.

3. Srdjan

Srdjan Well-Known Member

Elle US June - Kendall (TBC though)
    Elle US July - Nicki Minaj
    Elle UK July - Amanda Seyfried

4. 8eight

8eight Well-Known Member

Im surprised Janelle Monae hasnt had a big cover yet.

Anne Hathaway must be due a big cover for Oceans 8.

5. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

Edward doesn't like Gisele?? What happened? :blink:

6. caioherrero

This is Kendall first Elle US cover right?

7. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Yep, it will be Kendall's first US Elle cover. Elle was really Bella's playground under Robbie Myers. She didn't bother with Kendall and Gigi. Gan is mad about them so if Kendall's Elle cover is true, we'll see Gigi on there soon enough.

Was looking forward to see Nicki on Vogue to tie in with her upcoming album release. I'd have taken that over another Rihanna cover. At least Nicki really deserve it at this stage.

8. mathiaskatz

mathiaskatz Well-Known Member

^this! She deserves a big cover. She is a big style icon, she needs more coverage!

9. 333101

333101 Well-Known Member

Kendall shot with M&M today

10. MDNA

MDNA Well-Known Member

I predict Madonna to be on the cover of September issue of UK Vogue for celebrating her 60th birthday also marking a reunion with Meisel after a decade. Otherwise, rumor has it that Madonna will perform at the Met Gala, perhaps a US cover is finally coming? In 2016, she said Anna doesn’t speak to her though.

11. AFWQ

AFWQ Active Member

Edward from Vogue UK just tease of his ig stories that Alek might be "cover star of the future".

And he just tease another one with Amber Valletta.

#91 AFWQ, May 8, 2018
    Last edited by moderator Letibop: May 8, 2018
  12. RanThe

RanThe Active Member

^^^ I just saw it on his story and more than 90% of people said yes to Alek Wek getting a cover.

I’m so here for Alek getting a solo cover shot by Steven Meisel!!! Here for Amber’s cover too.

13. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

I don't see her being on the UK Vogue Sept cover, but since she sang at The Met, she hopefully did what Rihanna did, negotiated a huge fee PLUS a future cover. It's been way too long since she had one!

14. MON

MON Well-Known Member

Madonna’s peformance and look sold me over! Giver her a cover. She still got it.

15. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't mind seeing her on US Vogue again, probably with a tamed M&M shoot to boot. At this stage Madonna will probably give in to whatever Anna wants in order to get that cover, lol. That will mean no crass sexual poses or styling.

However if she would have to choose between a Meisel x UK Vogue cover and US Vogue one, we all know which one will win. The publisher of UK Vogue said Nicole Kidman's appearance was a triumph. With that in mind, I could see them giving her a cover more easily than Anna. Just not sure whether Edward will allow her photoshop team, Luigi & Iango on his pages. It'll have to be one of the two Stevens or M&M.

16. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

Well Madonna doesn't know any other style lately than very tight underwear showing her boobs and millions of rosary beats, curly 20's hair and yoga poses. She's so predicable.

17. caioherrero

He's doing now one with Kim Kardashian...

I really think that Jourdan Dunn will be on the cover soon, probably for September.

So with this july cover of Meisel, we all know that he will be shooting September and December.

18. mepps

mepps Well-Known Member

It would be great to see Madonna on the cover of American Vogue again.
    It's ridiculous that Anna has banished her since 2006!
    I could be wrong but I think Anna will relent soon.
    I can also see Edward giving her a British Vogue cover. She only has one from the last century.:wink:

Would love for her to reunite with Meisel, but please god no Luigi and Iango!

19. honeycombchild

honeycombchild Well-Known Member

I can’t say I’m enthralled at the idea of Madonna on either edition’s cover to be honest. She’s become somewhat of a characture of her pastself over the years, I also really don’t understand exactly what she’s decided to do to herself surgery wise. Everyone can do as they wish if they feel that’s how they want to go, but to me it all just looks very bizarre in photos. Whilst US vogue isn’t averse to some editing, it would require quite a lot to get the sort of cover they like.

20. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

Her obsession to remain evergreen also manifest in the form of the team she surrounds herself and the type of imagery she puts out. Own stylist and makeup artist, working only with Luigi & Iango or M&M, who will go to great lengths to disguise event the faintest wrinkle. Her images are almost always in b&w, and contain some overt artsy or sexual vibe. This is really more insecurity that control. That's why I would be keen on an American Vogue cover because Anna won't give in to her ways. A generic Tonne Goodman type of styling could actually look refreshing, dare I say innovative, on her. I don't know about Edward though.