Cover Rumor Thread

^ I don't think it's actually true. Courtney is going to be on the cover of January anyway..I believe she confirmed it herself

style_expert said:
^ I don't think it's actually true. Courtney is going to be on the cover of January anyway..I believe she confirmed it herself
Its not its from Italian Vanity Fair and Kate Winslet is on the cover!:flower:

style_expert said:
Yes, she did. When will January be available?

Has anybody heard anything regarding Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue yet? (March 07)

Way too early, but I'm already speculating...

LoveMyBoots said:
Has anybody heard anything regarding Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue yet? (March 07)

Way too early, but I'm already speculating...
I hread that it will be the "Brit" Hollywood issue the likes of Kate Winslet, Helen Mirren, and others unnamed will be on the cover.
And supposedly Victoria Beckham did a photoshoot for the issue too!:D

Damn, I was hoping it was just a rumor. Still may be, *crossing fingers.* VF needs to be more creative with their Hollywood issue. Last year's was a love or hate issue, and I hated it. The year before that were just a bunch of pretty actresses (-not all of them talented or promising) in pretty dresses. :angry:

^^I actually think it could be good.I love Brit actors so hopefully they will feature good ones.Like Daniel Craig(oh yes please),Clive Owen.etc:D
Also i am sure Sienna will be there too,they cant ignore her and possible Kate.
Like i said this could be a great issue.
But i agree with you i hated last one too!:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i read this rumor about Britney Spears appearing on cover of one of the upcoming issues of VF ala Jennifer Aniston post Brad Pitt.Why are VF doing this?Its so boring and predictable.......

Britney to tell all in VF
Britney Spears will reportedly bare all (though not physically, this time) in an upcoming interview with Vanity Fair mag. A source told a British newspaper, "The interview will be very frank. She liked how they handled Jennifer [Aniston]'s first interview after her divorce from Brad Pitt."

Credit:CelebrityNation!

The new Vogue Hommes International, now directed by Vogue Paris's team (Carine Roitfeld Editor-In-Chief, Fabien Baron Creative Director,...) will come out March 21st. I don't now yet who'll be on the cover.

|PerfectTonight| said:
Anything about V or Pop?
When is the next Pop supposed to come out?
POP is coming out in March but no gossip who could score the cover!:unsure:

Emil said:
POP is coming out in March but no gossip who could score the cover!:unsure:

Thanks a lot!:wink: We'll probably get more information towards the end of January. There's no information on MySpace either.

Does anyone know if V has a MySpace page?! :flower:

Annie Leibovitz shot Scarlett Johansson recently...I bet it's for US Vogue or Vanity Fair

Has Scarlett appeared on any Vogue US covers yet? I can't remember. If not, I bet it is.

^^Oh i think its for Vogue Us too,and no,she hasnt appeard on Vogue Us cover yet!Damn i guess Anna is going to continue her celeb/parade on Vogue covers in 07 too!:(

Emil said:
Well i read this rumor about Britney Spears appearing on cover of one of the upcoming issues of VF ala Jennifer Aniston post Brad Pitt.Why are VF doing this?Its so boring and predictable.......

Britney to tell all in VF
Britney Spears will reportedly bare all (though not physically, this time) in an upcoming interview with Vanity Fair mag. A source told a British newspaper, "The interview will be very frank. She liked how they handled Jennifer [Aniston]'s first interview after her divorce from Brad Pitt."

Credit:CelebrityNation!

Please noooooo!!! :sick: You can do an interview, but no cover!!

^^Oh i think its for Vogue Us too,and no,she hasnt appeard on Vogue Us cover yet!Damn i guess Anna is going to continue her celeb/parade on Vogue covers in 07 too!

What movies does she have coming out? Usually the Vogue cover girls always have a move coinciding with the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"