Cover Rumor Thread

eternitygoddess said:
What movies does she have coming out? Usually the Vogue cover girls always have a move coinciding with the month.

According to imdb she has two movies that are currently in post production

1. The Nanny Diaries (2007) (post-production) .... Annie Braddock
  2. The Other Boleyn Girl (2007) (post-production) .... Mary Boleyn
Natalie Portman is in #2 also, so thats probably the sort of film that will get more coverage.

Any news for Uk vogue Feb?

^Hopefully a model, since there hasn't been one in a couple of months (Not including the Dec 90th birthday issue obviously)

Not sure if it's already been posted but Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Izabel Goulart have all shot covers for the UK edition of GQ April 2007 Victoria's Secret special. It's 99.9% certain, the information came from Alessandra's agency (Elite NY)

truebluejen said:
^Hopefully a model, since there hasn't been one in a couple of months (Not including the Dec 90th birthday issue obviously)

I'm terrified it will be coco :shock:

They had a page of her in a supplement and called her 'model to watch' or something :ninja:

I don't want to watch her :cry:

i know this was post like 2 pages back but i hat how the foreign vogue magazines like french and Italian are starting to bring more celebrities on the cover. i think they should stick to the great new faces and super models.

What sites generally have info on a magazine's cover/content/editorials before it comes out? i really need to know about January's Italia Vogue.

eyeswideopen said:
i know this was post like 2 pages back but i hat how the foreign vogue magazines like french and Italian are starting to bring more celebrities on the cover. i think they should stick to the great new faces and super models.
Completely agree with you. I was shocked to se Nicole and Paris on Vogue even though it didnt look that bad - they arethe last I would like to see on Vogue covers. Hope this is not going to be a new trend.

who's going to be on the Feb US Vogue? i know that Emmy Rossum recently shot a spread that's supposed to be featured early in the year. i'm very excited about that.

Lordy, where IS the new Vogue Italia? I know it takes its time coming out each month, but this issue seems to be running at least a week late.

simple_elegance said:
who's going to be on the Feb US Vogue? i know that Emmy Rossum recently shot a spread that's supposed to be featured early in the year. i'm very excited about that.

Emmy Rossum on the cover of US Vogue? I hope not

Any Vogue Paris news? I'm hoping it will be a stunning model cover to put all the other current covers to shame.

US Vogue also needs to do a model cover to makeup for the last two atrocities but I know that will never happen.

does anyone know who is on the cover of the Feb 2007 Nylon?

gisele's on the cover of french vogue, the cover and editorial are on nicole-style.com

^ That Gisele cover on Nicole-style is actually from December 2002. Its still a gorgeous issue/edit though. I'd love Gisele on the Feb. cover for this year. I will be happy as long as I see a model on that cover looking stunning. :blush:

According to Holy Moly:

"Cover of a Magazine
British Vogue are recreating the famous cover shot of Robbie Williams with Gisele draped over him.
In an outrageous 'oh my God this is so out there, let me just run this up the flagpole' piece of daring, the pebbleheads at Conde Naste are using Britain's top celebrity pairing for the cover.
No, not Ant and Dec or Richard and Judy. Kate Moss and that fat skinny heroin bloke with a head like a lightbulb.
Totally inspired. Pre-order your copy now, it's bound to fly off the shelves"

i like the sound of the British Vogue w/ Kate and Pete. Now where is January's Italia Vogue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->