Cover Up Stick

WilliamBones

Reaction score
Used to use Aramis surface range, but has apparently been taken out of production. Can anyone recommend anything as good or similar, or somewhere i can get old stock?

Ta much

I use YSL Touche Eclat - and it's absolutely fantastic. I would recommend trying that if you get the chance :flower:

Touche Eclat is great for highlighting.. not so good for concealing I find though.

For concealing (dark circles, etc), I prefer YSL Anti-Cernes Concealer :smile:

Originally posted by PradaP@Jun 11th, 2004 - 11:50 pm
Touche Eclat is great for highlighting.. not so good for concealing I find though.
agreed. it is not a concealer, it is a highlighter meant to brighten up certain areas of your face.

the two best concealers i have used are dior's hydrating concealer and the ubiquitous cle de peau concealer stick. they're my two favorites :smile:

Originally posted by nuiko@Jun 12th, 2004 - 12:26 pm
agreed. it is not a concealer, it is a highlighter meant to brighten up certain areas of your face.
I only ever use concealer to cover dark circles, so that's why I suggested it :flower:

Originally posted by nuiko@Jun 11th, 2004 - 10:26 pm
the two best concealers i have used are dior's hydrating concealer and the ubiquitous cle de peau concealer stick. they're my two favorites :smile:
i love dior's!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->