CR Fashion Book #1 2012 : Kate Upton & Audrey Harrelson by Bruce Weber

To be sincere, I'm not sure Lara's double pages are part of the purple and black editorial ...
In my memories, the Lara double page was like out of the blue ... But I may be wrong ...

This one with the surrealist one are the best editorials of the magazine ...

This particular one is indeed very Carine !!

^ I found it quite odd but Lara's double page spread is, in fact, apart of the 'A Woman's Life' editorial.

BTW, Michaela Dosamantes is clearly credited for both of the editorials she styled: "Black on Black" and "Newborns."

:smile:

Still waiting for my pre ordered issue to arrive. :(

The most interesting shots in this 'rebirth' issue are the ones about death.

Does anyone in London have this and know the price of it? TIA.

It's £9.99. Mine came over the weekend, so the magazine has arrived on British shores.

Full Ed Digital Edition:

Hush Little Baby Don't You Cry
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Model: Kate Upton, Audrey Harrelson & others
Styling: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Didier Malige
Make-Up: Regine Thorre

*Digital Edition CR Fashion Book

Editorial:

Strike Falls Couture
Photographer: Luca Guadagnino
Model: Stef Van Der Laan & David Kammenos
Styling: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-Up: Violette

*Digital Edition CR Fashion Book

Last edited by a moderator:
I just flipped through this issue at B&N and was very disappointed. The styling was very one note and the ads were pretty uninspired. I expected more from her.

I got it today and it's amazing and gorgeous. I love it! The eds are great and even if it sounds silly, the paper is great, it changes i like that! It's not a magazine, it's really a fashion book, a collectable fashion book.

i must say what in digital magazine looks better, coz the paper doesn`t suit that kind of coloriful images and futhermore, the magazine is made as purple fashion, so you can`t see many centerfold images as they should be, you see a kind of nonsense on bend especially my fav story from the issue- woman`s life. that cemetery pic and the one with saskia on the bed...
however there is one special detail which i like- that`s a non-conformism in putting advertising: there was one yet unseen on print tom ford image, alaia, gianvito rossi- ones we`ve never seen on print. that was kind of pleasure and they don`t look like ads, actually, more as a project made for a magazine.

I will reserve judgement to see it but after looking at these samples I'm in no rush to look at it... Really very surprising point of view and really strange mix of contributors.

:blink::huh::unsure:

Thanks for uploading Mat Cyruss :D
I'm anxious to see the rest.

FASHION’S RISING STARS
Photography Jean-Baptiste Mondino
Models: Ymre Stiekema, Simone Nobili, Stef, Anmari Botha, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Grace Bol, Cora Emmanuel, Kati, Magda Laguinge, Anamari, Marie P, Cara Delevingne, Ava Smith, Daniela Braga, Xiao Wen Ju, Rodrigo
Makeup Gemma Smith-Edhouse
Hair Marc Lopez

crfashionbook.com

1 more shot
tumblr_mbt76fhk4s1ry8bi7o1_1280.jpg

Ava Smith, Rodrigo Braga and Cara Delevingne by Jean-Baptiste Mondino in CR Fashion Book.
tumblr | ohmyrodrigo

Today I saw it on the newsstand and I gave a quick look and other than ads there was nothing really special about it. I would buy if I liked the cover but I dont want to see Kate Upton everyday.
The paper is amazing tho. Very good paper...

I bought it today; honestly it's kind of underwhelming. I wish there were more writing.

Must say...nothing amazing. Over-hype which is a shame as I like this lady!

Does anybody have a number for the publisher? I've got a subscription and I've yet to reeceive my issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"