CR Fashion Book #10 by Mario Sorrenti

Crikey, I foolishly believed Karlie could do no wrong. How come her cover looks the worst? Looks like she's overthinking her posing here.

i actually think Karlie's cover is the most memorable here

i actually think Karlie's cover is the most memorable here

I have to second that, Karlie WORKED it, I love this cover actually, it´s the best of all of them and is very memorable to me then out of ALL the covers CR has ever produced so far: the pose, the face, the fashion and layout all work superbly together. :flower::heart:

I already believe that this is the best CR FASHION BOOK issue ever just by the covers because for the first time since the first issue, i'm really excited about the content.
And to do that only with the covers is an achievement for CRFB.

lol it's memorable because it's a disaster. The hair is troublesome. It reminds me of a girl who had a very long day and just wants to sleep (throws her bag)

It also reminds me of a Dior ad done by her in the same background with Demarchelier

Paris Jackson by Mario Sorrenti

Halima Aden by Mario Sorrenti

The covers are nothing special and the layout is terrible

With these new covers... it kinda feels like Karlie's was last minute.

Halima should have been the only cover girl. It could have been more impactful and more controversial in a way.

Paris Jackson? Really Carine?
I love Carine but i hate her celebrity-obsessed mind. I feel like she jumps over every young "daughter of..." girl, gives her a cover and then imposed them to us.
I know she is a "Daughter of..." herself but she needs to calm down with it.

Paris intrigues me, I´m looking forward to see her modelling.

This has to have been the shoot Paris Jackson done in January in front of the Eiffel Tower, and Daily Mail stated it was for Chanel. The styling and theme looks very similar from the candids. She looks great and I can understand why Carine would embrace Paris for the issue.

In fact, I haven't disliked a single thing which has been posted inside this very thread. Might just have to get this issue of CR Fashion Book..

Might just have to get this issue of CR Fashion Book..

But with which cover? Surprise me! :wink:

I've been seeing loads of articles about Carine and the Madonna clone, so her presence here doesn't shock me much. There's been much reporting about Halima as well. Just glad that their covers actually look passable, but there's something very plastic about Paris' cover.

I adore Carine to bits, but this obsession with Gigi reminds me too much of Katie Grand's infatuation with Kendall.

But with which cover? Surprise me! :wink:

Well.. from what I gather having read somewhere online, Lara, Gigi, Bella, Carine and Karlie were only previews/teasers for the issue and Paris Jackson and Halima Aden are the official cover stars (and will no doubt be flip covers.. as per usual with CR Fashion Book).

So guess I don't have a choice as to which cover to choose from. But I do like the look of Bella's shot - it's way more commanding than Gigi's.

Le Charme discret

Model: Stella Lucia
Photographs: Sebastian Faena
Fashion: Carine Roitfeld
Makeup: Tom Pecheux
Hair: Tina Outen
Manicure: Mei Kawajiri

dnamodels

intimes

Dominique Issermann - Photographer
Carine Roitfeld - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Seb Bascle - Hair Stylist