CR Fashion Book #13 F/W 2018.19 : Halima Aden & Gigi Hadid by Pieter Hugo

Well that's quite a let down... With the styling and layout change it looks like some weekly local publication about recycling and environment, lol. Way to go, Carine!

both covers are bad , I mean their expressions are both dead and sloppy, if you cut of the calvin klein and photoshop their faces into some supermarket clothing catalogue they would fit in perfectly. Beauty isn't everything. This is so disappointing from Carine, there's nothing remotely exciting about these covers. Snooze fest unfortunately.

I don't think I mind the covers, but they don't really say "luxury fashion book" to me. And the cover choices are quite uninspired, she's had both on the cover before.

Halima again? So 2017. Gigi too I guess.

Gigi looks terrible as usual and I don't like the styling, looks cheap.

God, what made her change the art direction? Looks like one of those cheap, free digital e-zines which nobody reads. Both covers look awful not only due to the styling and layout - quite fed up with Gigi (I know she discovered her), and I see she's still intent on making Halima Aden happen (it won't, sorry.)

Not liking the "Fashion Book" and "Issue 13" font

WTF? I loved CR spring covers but those are worst than terrible.

Cheap art direction for the cover- if there even was any???

What a let down coming off great covers from issue 12.. right when CR was on a upswing it now goes back downhill.. unfortunate.

Also Gigi and Halima? We've seen before.. boring.

Generic Art Direction but i like Gigi's cover...
While i'm slightly more interested in what's in here than what she did for Bazaar, CRFB looks more and more like a bad joke that keeps on going.
Carine launched her magazine to stay on the spotlight and not because she really had something to say...
I've had high hope that her iconic status would help the magazine reach a new level but it seems that i had bigger ambition for Carine than she had for her own project.

Tap link in bio to donate to the important cause...

How much from the proceeds of sales is CR donating?

Oh! CR just wants to “celebrate” the mission of UNICEF with the new issue, “especially in such a challenging year for children and refugees globally.”

These are terrible covers. "Fashion book" makes the covers look like very cheap and low quality. The pictures seem unedited/lq filtered outtakes shot with terrible lighting. Is it really Carine behind this magazine?

Awful covers.... and please Gigi close your mouth on covers...

I saw the covers on Instagram and just skipped, I didn't even acknowledge it's CR Fashion Book. Didn't like it before, don't like it now.

Absolutely awful.
Why doesn't she just shut this useless magazine down??
People here constantly complain about how terrible LOVE magazine is,
but CR Fashion Book is even worse tbh.
Halima Aden is exceptionally beautiful, but she has ZERO range,
and I'm so sick of seeing that stupid rag on her head. She is never gonna happen.
Gigi Hadid always looks dead on arrival.
DHL has better art direction on their mailers.

Absolutely awful.
Why doesn't she just shut this useless magazine down??
People here constantly complain about how terrible LOVE magazine is,
but CR Fashion Book is even worse tbh.
Halima Aden is exceptionally beautiful, but she has ZERO range,
and I'm so sick of seeing that stupid rag on her head. She is never gonna happen.
Gigi Hadid always looks dead on arrival.
DHL has better art direction on their mailers.

Completely ignorant, unnecessary, and rude.

What a bore. Carine is so unoriginal when it comes to CR Fashion Book

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"