CR Fashion Book #15 F/W 2019 : The Kardashian-Jenners by Heji Shin

See, it's covers like these that tells me that Carine would be no better than Glenda as EIC of Bazaar.

The Kardashians on your cover, in 2019? Grasping at straw!

I often like Kim on a cover, but this just looks like straight promo for the TV series but arranged in an awkward manner. It looks like they've shot them in separate groups of three, then superimposed one image beside the other.

US Cosmo gives us better Kardasian covers than this.

Kim made great covers for Vogue Arabia and Japan. This is a return to its roots. Not so glamorous. Imagine if Carine continued as the EIC in VP until these days. I can not imagine that.

Collectors edition for who? I doubt the people who are too into them would even know or care enough about this magazine to spend $15 on an E! promo looking cover.

The big question is: what is Kris Jenner holding on the second cover? A tv remote?

I'm just... bored. That's the only thing I can say.
I won't be buying it.

Edited to add: I'm not opposed to the Kardashians or Jenners on the cover of magazines, but we've seen them so many times that I'd expect something new brought to the table. This isn't it.

This is revolting and they look ridiculous. Those poor Mugler pieces!

How utterly desperate and irrelevant is Carine...
This US Weekly cover is a new low for her (if that was even possible).

I don’t even mind this family anymore, since the rest of the culture has caught up to their brand of performative, vapid, self-promotion. My problem with this is that I guarantee every one on this cover has an Instagram page full of glamorous, professionally photographed, styled and edited shots they commissioned for themselves. So what on earth does Carine think she’s offering that anyone can’t already get a better version of, online, and for free? The family portrait and momager angles have been done to death.

Kim made great covers for Vogue Arabia and Japan. This is a return to its roots. Not so glamorous. Imagine if Carine continued as the EIC in VP until these days. I can not imagine that.

lol, sorry for that. I mean, her roots. She is a person, not an animal or a thing (even if she doesn't look natural at all :lol::lol::lol:).

Wait is Carine still involved in this magazine?

I remember her god-awful interview trying to spin her “no position” “I’m not a title person” “I don’t have an office in CR” schtick.

Is she still editor?

I love how trashy this is. A very accurate reflection of the whole family (ah, I am being quite horrible). So well done, Carine for capturing this :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->