CR Fashion Book #18 S/S 2021

That Air CR is quite tacky but the photo is classic, timeless Carine that we don’t get to see often unfortunately.
Honey is an unexpected cover star but also Guest Editor so I’m curious...

I don't like the layout but Ms. Dijon is an icon and I may get this to support her. But I have to ask who is the core reader tho? Like I saw one copy at the magazine store and it's been sit there for 6 months.

We talked a lot about Carine these days. I forgot she has her own magazine. I blame her cover stars. Not under my radar. I want models, hahaha.

Cover #2 with Hailey Bieber by Daniel Regan:

The second cover is nice, a bit cliched, but nice in a way. You can't really tell it's Hailey, which might be a plus.

The horrendous Air CR sticker ruins it.

CR rag is ModelMayhem circa2006, just with premium designer names.

It’s so hard to believe, let alone accept that this woman was once the best editor Vogue Paris ever had, along with being one of the most visionary stylist.

I can’t believe they approved this. Vogue Italia under Farneti looks ok next to this.

Lol, the airline cover is such a cheap and generic copy of Lara's epic VP cover with the aircraft in the background.

Why is Hailey everywhere all of a sudden? It's as though she woke up one morning and decided that she wanted to be a model again, and got her agent to book all these jobs. Only to disappear for months. No consistency, that's why she and Kendall can't ever be top models.

CR rag is ModelMayhem circa2006, just with premium designer names.

It’s so hard to believe, let alone accept that this woman was once the best editor Vogue Paris ever had, along with being one of the most visionary stylist.
She is only at her top with top photographers...
But for some reasons, she continues to associate herself with only decent photographers.

It’s not like there aren’t a lot of photographers available...

^^^ Yes— she’s very much a creature of the times and her environment. And perhaps even a tinge of desperation to blend in with the current lowest of the lows to remain relevant. (Even those few Greats that are still around now have lowered their standards to be down with the kidz— or just to be employed.)

^^^ Yes— she’s very much a creature of the times and her environment. And perhaps even a tinge of desperation to blend in with the current lowest of the lows to remain relevant. (Even those few Greats that are still around now have lowered their standards to be down with the kidz— or just to be employed.)
And the irony is that she clearly does need to feel relevant. And she is not looking to be employed either...I mean, she has permanent relationships with Tom Ford, Max Mara, Karl Lagerfeld and LVMH (either Dior or Louis Vuitton).

So, if you are Carine and doing a vanity project, do it in the most excessive way. She maybe can’t have Meisel but Sorrenti, Cedric Buchet...etc.
She have access to the top Girls because they all love her!

One of her most iconic ed was shot in her apartment so she can do good on a budget...

^^^ And the irony of her fantastic book being titled “Irreverent”… I feel she’s forgotten all about her once untouchable, trailblazing irreverence— just to be a desperate follower now to be relevant…

J Balvin Is on the cover of CR Men and they choose the worst picture they took. The airline concept Is so lame, the first cover of Hailey Bieber is a good picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->