CR Fashion Book Fall/Winter 2019 : Celine Dion by Valentin Herfray

giphy.gif

This is the most hideous thing I've ever seen masquerading as a magazine cover. I love Celine, but why her? Why this cover? Is Carine on drugs? Everything looks terrible, and unappealing.

I had actually suspected that Madonna would get this issue, but I guess she said no again. Smart woman.

The model on the second cover is maaaaaad. She thought she was booked for some grandiose editorial by Klein and the most famous French stylist..she ended up in a shoot inspired by Alien and Chucky in NY.

RIP her career.

I’m lost for words...
Looking back, i’m not a fan of the new layout and stuff...

That being said, if Celine’s stylist truly cares about her, he should dress her in Celine for the next 6 months. She looks good in it.

Yikes, they book Lara Mullen and that's what they do with her? Fine for an edit, but a cover? Not even the likes of Document Journal or Love would go that far.
As for Celine, I must say I initially found her recent fashion shows entertaining, but it's downright nauseating now because the word 'no' doesn't feature in her vocabulary. Mariah Carey must looking this and thinking there's still hope to win over the fashion set.

The second cover looks like a bad copy of Rianne’s new WSJ cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->