CR Fashion Book S/S 2019

There are people still trying to make this girl a thing? She doesn't belong to fashion. Call me hater, but I can't say in any other way, I just can't like her as a model.

This is Cynthia Erivo, an actress and singer, and not Slick Woods.
Yikes, what a poor figure I have just made! I'm sorry, do not consider my comment then about Slick.

this is really bad. Cynthia Erivo delivered 2 of the best performances i've seen last year and got little to no recognition, so i'm glad she's getting exposure but this... this is terrible, she deserves better

Yikes, what a poor figure I have just made! I'm sorry, do not consider my comment then about Slick.

Also thought it was her hence the like. Don't know this actress, but the shot is absolutely atrocious.

Yikes this is horrid
Who is doing their art direction, Carine needs help... each issue is so cheap-looking!

What in the Monotype Corsiva is this?

The new logo looks like something you’d see in Wedding Invitations.

For those of you who still miss Carine in Vogue Paris, this magazine represents what it would have become if she still were at the helm of it.

I read the WWD article and the magazine wants to look "young" -in Carine's words- but with that logo? it looks like a joke.

It's sad because using her signature as a logo gave the magazine the sense of "exclusivity" no matter the content was good enough or not.

wow, why would they put Cynthia in giant shades making her unrecognizable?
I thought it was Tierra Whack at first

The CR logo was about the only thing I liked about this magazine. Makes sense they would change it.

I might be the only one but i don't hate it...

I love Cynthia, so I am happy to see her getting some exposure, but this is definitely not working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->