Creme De La Mer

leyla m.

Reaction score
i am considering getting it after my current cream pot finishes :wink:
what is important to me is to find out whether it s a REAL good cream regardless of its price. :ninja:
anyone used it?

what skin type are you?

what are your suggestions?

thanks for the post leyla ad I am also interested in getting it for my mother for Christmas. All I know of it is that it is EXTREMELY moisture-rich and some people say it is over-price so I would also appreciate personal thoughts on how this rates against things like la prarie skin caviar. :flower:

It's definately over-rated, but for some people it really is a 'miracle' cream. I recommend getting a sample pot from the La Mer counter. After trying it, you should see results for yourself.

However, for the same effect, try a tin of Nivea Creme or Nivea Soft - it actually has pretty much the same effect.

i've tried it. it's o'k. feels nice, but i don't know if it's all it's hyped up to be. i've used up 2 jars and one for the eys. it's no magic potion if that's what you're after. i don't think ther is one.
i like to try different things all the time. the last one i loved was Immortelle from L'occitaine in dry oil formula. it's for night time. and for day Helena Rubenstein Force C SPF15 lotion.

I have combo skin- the créme was too rich for my skin.

i did really did like the oil absobing lotion i wouldnt call it a miricle tho'- it wasnt the best thing ever. but still pretty good. I say buy it. its worth it. :flower:

I'm using eye balm & it's realy good. you only need a bit of it everytime you apply, so it lasts for a while.

Originally posted by Serena@Nov 28th, 2003 - 6:07 am
I'm using eye balm & it's realy good. you only need a bit of it everytime you apply, so it lasts for a while.
whjat difference has it maid to you?

I've tried cream de la mer last winter and it kept my skin from getting too dry. I do not think it improved it but it just kept it from drying out where my other moisturizers failed.

It's fabulous! :heart: I have combo skin and it worked for me very nicely I think the results differ from person to person.

Originally posted by Serena@Nov 28th, 2003 - 2:07 am
I've used the eye balm as well and a little does go along way. I have normal skin and what it did was soften and moisturize the eye area. I've since finished it and plan on on switching to gel eye treatments after my current supply is gone.

Originally posted by ShadeOfRed+Nov 28th, 2003 - 10:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShadeOfRed @ Nov 28th, 2003 - 10:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serena@Nov 28th, 2003 - 2:07 am
I've used the eye balm as well and a little does go along way. I have normal skin and what it did was soften and moisturize the eye area. I've since finished it and plan on on switching to gel eye treatments after my current supply is gone. [/b][/quote]
hmm, if it was that good why are you switching?? :unsure:
i am really trying to get good feedback since i need the ultimeate products for face AND eyes
tnx :flower:

eye balm has one major flaw: it's not an anti-aging treatment. it depuffs & prevents puffines, under eye circles & dryness. but it does not prevent wrinkles, so i'm using Chanel Precision Ultra Correction. i have extremely sensitive eyes, and La Mer is the only creme that i can use every day. Chanel i use evey other day.
i've heard that La mer moisturizer is best for more mature skin, so you could probably find something cheaper that works better anyway.

so, basically la mer is, in short, a good moisturizer??!!! RIGHT? :unsure:

get shiseido's 'future solution' leyla, its a super product, really :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 4th, 2003 - 10:08 am
get shiseido's 'future solution' leyla, its a super product, really :wink:
i already wrote it in my little pink smythsons reminder LENA :wink: :lol:

It is very rich and a little of the product really goes a long way. I like it.

UC Leyla?! It's not the big deal :wink:

What about DIor PrestIge??

Dior01.jpg
Dior501.jpg

I've gotta look for more info about these products, I never had the chance to try them though... anybody>>? :unsure:

I've tried it It's ok for me but again the results will differ from person to person

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:37 pm
I've tried it It's ok for me but again the results will differ from person to person
Every single skincare product results varies per customer... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->