Cristiano Ronaldo

PrinceOfCats said:
Because, even if there was a World Cup (which there clearly isn't, which means England didn't just lose it), this would not be the appropriate thread for it... In fact, there is a thread for the (non-existent) World Cup in the Entertainment Spot that you may use.

I hear what you're saying but it is somehow relevant... and since it seems we have exhausted the topic of Rinaldo's style so I guess we're moving on to something else...

don't delet this thread! no! i worked so hard putting alllll the pics that i got from other websites on thefashionspot!!!! nooooooo!~ i love cristiano's looks! isn't that what this forum's about! he's so hott, i die.
since "die" means...can't wait till july 5th!!!=]

ninakp said:
don't delet this thread! no! i worked so hard putting alllll the pics that i got from other websites on thefashionspot!!!! nooooooo!~ i love cristiano's looks! isn't that what this forum's about! he's so hott, i die.
since "die" means...can't wait till july 5th!!!=]
I should mention this section is supposed to be about style, though this is definitely not the only thread based on a so-called hotness. ^_^

Anyway, I'll do a little purging here and there, for the sanity of the community, but you have to understand the timing for a cristiano thread is...hum! tricky. on behalf of the amount of work you've invested here, i'd advice you not to follow any of the arguments that might drop from unpleased WC fans...and remind people what this is about: hotness. :mrgreen:

susie_bubble said:
^^^I think POC means the lack of WORLD representation in the finals negates its name - World Cup - it does look more like Euro finals....
I though he was just being random :lol:

Anyways C.Ronaldo's style, from what I've seen thus far (he doesn't have a lot of candids), is flashy a la the stereotypical male model look, lots of tight tees and stuff. I don't like his "style" but he seems to know how to complement his body (he's kind of beefy).

well i like his style. on the field haha... the uniforms... or lack there of <- are my FAVS. off the field, he's just very...pretty boy. ya kno?

Pictures from training TODAY credit all//gettyimages

71368131.jpg
71368133.jpg
71368049.jpg
71367985.jpg
71367972.jpg
71367877.jpg
71367721.jpg
71367715.jpg
71367677.jpg
71367630.jpg
71367580.jpg
71367550.jpg
71367507.jpg
71367501.jpg

:lol: Honestly the most attractive part of him to me is his face :blush: I love when they show the close ups of him on tv! :crush:

^^^ I fourth that. My, my, this guy seems to be bringing out our inner "mmmpph" side. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->