Cristina Ehrlich - Stylist

Reformed wild child Nicole Richie is turning over a whole new leaf, starting with entering a clinic to address her problems in gaining weight and now sacking her famous stylist Rachel Zoe. Zoe has played a major role in the socialite's life over the last couple of years, helping transform her from trashy teen to fashion plate, but now it seems Nicole no longer needs her mentor. An insider said Nicole "wanted to surround herself with positive people and influences" and that presumably didn't include former confidante Zoe. With clients like Nicole, Mischa Barton, Lindsay Lohan and Keira Knightley, the powerful stylist was responsible for defining young Hollywood's boho luxe look. Nicole has hired a new stylist – Cristina Ehrlich, who's dressed Penelope Cruz – to pick an outfit for the American Music Awards, where she'll be introducing a performance by dad Lionel Richie. - Glamour UK

yes i want to know about her too!!

69241nrichiehqcb4122538bw0.jpg
67418richiehqcb10122448vs0.jpg

Her first event with Nicole. Not great but not bad.
hqcb.net

Last edited by a moderator:
120706mendesbiel400x400ul6.jpg
120706biel300x400tt5.jpg

Eva Mendes, Jessica Biel

Stylists Cristina Ehrlich and Estee Stanley got cozy with Eva Mendes and Jessica Biel at the launch of their women's shapewear collection, called Premiere Line by Frederick's of Hollywood, at Lucques restaurant in L.A. Guests like Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton and Monet Mazur were treated to an "undergarment intervention" kit containing everything from Booty Pads to fashion tape and gel petals. "The covers and the tape—that is all we do, all the time," Biel, who is regularly styled by the duo, said with a laugh. While Ludacris may not have been able to use most of the items in the goody bag, he still enjoyed the opportunity to mingle. "I came here to meet people," said the rapper, who was in town for the Grammy nominations. "That is what life is all about."

—Kwala Mandel
instyle.com

95711jessica10122525lomq0.jpg

52373jessbi7443loos5.jpg

50323jessicab10122386loyu0.jpg

07176jessicabielhomeoftbf8.jpg

Some of her work with Jessica. I'm a fan:woot:

hqcb.net

Didn't Kate Bosworth wear that lace dress to an event as well? She was wearing a black headpiece.

yes she did. The styling is nice but quite basic. I find some of the little details are lacking. Like nicole's jacket should be a wee bit shorter and her pants should be hemmed more. Jessica Biel is quite broad and the way she is carrying her bag (she should really be carrying a clutch or something) only makes her look more broad (but maybe they told her to carry it lower and she wanted to wear it on her shoulder). Their line for Frederick's sounds interesting though.

I agree Meg, the styling is nice but very basic... atleast Nicole has kept her usualy stack of bracelets it seems, although not quite as many as before. And as a stylist she should have insisted on Nicole getting her jacket fitted and pants taken up.

00324jessicabielpalmsprwm9.jpg

Jessica in Oscar de la Renta
untitledeg3.png
untitled2cw5.png

Recent Nicole candids

hqcb
instyle

i'll be interested to see where she takes nicoles style! it's a breath of fresh air thats for sure: modesty, aesthetic, and an overall classiness.

022107biel2400x400mu1.jpg

Cristina Ehrlich, Jessica Biel

Celebrity stylists Estee Stanley and Cristina Ehrlich hosted an exclusive preview of Georg Jensen’s new Cave Jewelry Collection. Stanley and Erlich invited fashion-forward clients like Jessica Biel, Amber Tamblyn and Elisha Cuthbert for a private dinner and some serious dress-up at the hip Tower Bar in the Sunset Tower Hotel. “The necklace and the ring I have on are really stunning, but I’m just borrowing for the evening," said Biel (at left with Erlich). "I definitely couldn't afford anything like this, so to wear it for a few hours is really fun.”

instyle.com

000zo0.jpg

Christina sure has cleaned up Jessica's candid style. She looks a million times better than before.
00xy5.jpg

Now that I know she style both Elisha & Jessica I'm starting to see similarities in their style.
27457140pe7.png

Amber Tamblyn also looks exponentially better.
54092celebutopianetambega0.jpg

hqcb.net

is she styling for mags or ads, too? or is she "just" a personnal shopper?

111908richie400x400el5.jpg

Cristina Ehrlich, Nicole Richie
and Estee Stanley

Nicole Richie chatted fashion with stylists-turned-designers Cristina Ehrlich and Estee Stanley during an event hosted by Tracy Paul & Company at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles. Guests like Audrina Patridge surveyed the Spring 2009 collections from labels Spain and Miss Davenporte.
instyle

As someone mentioned before about the bag making Jessica Biel look broader...I think a few of the dresses they selected for her in pics up above that one broaden her more as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->