Ct

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
represented by NY Model Management...

i always thought he was kinda cute, but in these pics, he's hot!!

oh my god he reminds me so much of someone and i cant figure out who it is!!! he's not hot to me, but he's cute in some pics.....

He IS hot!! Always thought he was cute, but too much of a hot-head for my personal taste. His ads are perfect!! You can look but don't have to listen :lol: :lol:

He looks like a potato to me, for some reason... He's sort of cute, in a sweet, silly way. :lol: Not "hot" though- whatever that may mean.

weird! i always thought he was hot on the show, but he was kind of sleazy and disgusting at the same time. LOVE his accent though, i think he's from boston or something. but that rugged manly man thing is totally my type.

He's in INFERNO #2, but before that he was cast in Real World Paris with Sport's Illustrated Mallory Snyder.

i've met him, and he is soooo hot.

mallory is gorgeous in person as well. about 5'10 with great hair and skin...

Oh yeahh.. I saw him at a casting over the summer! I was really taken off guard, I never thought he would be a model. he talked to me for a while because he sat beside me and there was a long wait but he murmured his words so I couldn't tell exactly what he was saying! I was the one to start the conversation with something like, "HEY! weren't you on the real world?" (I'm so original:blush: ) he seemed to have a lot of friends from his agency. a lot of the girls were talking about him when he was there . . even when i went to a casting after that one girls were still talking about it!

mostly girls were like.. "ACE needs to be the model! CT was always the gross one!" it's funny because my sister met Ace at a frat party, I met CT at a casting, and my brother met Mallory at urban outfitters!:D

but I didn't think he was so hot in person though:sick: and I agree a tad too "beefy" to be high-fashion.

seems to me like some people are given more deals in modeling because they were in reality tv rather than their actual potential. it's unfair, but oh well..

CT is such a jerk...I love him.:heart:

On the Inferno 2 (which is so faked it hurts) he is so hot and he makes that ba-ling ba-ling thing work so well, he is the only reason I watch. And Tanya and Veronica, they are such b*tches.:blush:

Oh hot damn that body. The face is cute in a charming way but that body........... *fans self* lmao

That man needs to shave and stop working out. Too buff for my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"