Cult Product Commentary

I loooooooooove YSL Faux Cils, it's my favourite mascara. I always complain so much about how much I hate Diorshow, I've never had a mascara smudge so badly :(

^ yes! Everyone seems to love Diorshow, but it was just a disaster for me. It got everywhere. I've just started using exceptionnel de chanel and it's amazing!

Maybe I'll check out the Chanel, I'm always looking for great mascara recs. It's just unfortunate that Diorshow wasn't one of them! :ninja:

311W7NTJ1PL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

www.amazon.com

This and the light version have the most wonderful, realistic rose scent. I don't think it's a miracle cream the way it's hyped up to be, but the scent alone is enough to put a glow on my face.

Surprised that UDPP and CG Lash Blast havn't been mentioned.

The explosion that happened last year over Lash Blast was insane. Its been a long time since I've seen so many people excited over something.

Then Urban Decay Primer Potion. That's mentioned everywhere by everyone. Awesome stuff, but it took me a good year to even realize there were other primers out there.

^ oh, i love Lash Blast! my favorite mascara, very dependable. i have it in very black, brown, and the luxe formula in metallic wine and metallic blue. i love that you can layer it to your heart's content. i'm very into the thick, feathery, a little fake but not obnoxious lash look. :lol:

Sephora just came out with the UDPP in 'Sin' which is a shimmery champagne color... i'm considering trying it. :innocent:

www.amazon.com

This and the light version have the most wonderful, realistic rose scent. I don't think it's a miracle cream the way it's hyped up to be, but the scent alone is enough to put a glow on my face.

Can´t wait to buy/try this. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sephora just came out with the UDPP in 'Sin' which is a shimmery champagne color... i'm considering trying it. :innocent:

Oh wow I just checked that out on the sephora site. I might just have to get that in my next haul.

Dior Show: For me its a great every day mascara.

YSL faux ciel: This is for nights out only. It does the job too well for day time so I always feel like I got my eye make up done by a circus clown.

Orgasm Blush: I love,love,love it. I have dark skin (Think Frieda Pinto dark) and I've been looking for a blush to give me a natural, dewy, glow for a few years now and when I tried this it was love at first sight.

Can I add Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara to this? It really is phenomenal I will never go back to DiorShow

I love Diorshow mascara. It is my favorite mascara. Makes my lashes look great.

Sky High Curves from Maybelline should be a cult product. It really does hold the curl once you've gone through all the hassle with curling eyelashes, and it lengthens as well. I have only one complaint - the waterproof version only comes in black. It looks a bit harsh on pale blonde girls like me.

I agree. It's cheap but works so much better than some expensive brands :heart:
Great Lash didn't do much for me. :doh:

Used to only wear Lancome Definicils and then Fatale, but found out L'oreal Telescopic is the same as Fatale, but obv half the price! I love that mascara! Amazing. I also like Cargo blushses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->