Cushnie et Ochs F/W 09.10 New York

gosh i feel like i open the same tread again... almost all collections look the same - colors ( usual winter white, grey , black plus metalic dark and shady orange or yellow ). Some pieces from owen , some from klein and here we go. "New" minimalism , fun with 90s. Boring, boring , boring.

gosh i feel like i open the same tread again... almost all collections look the same - colors ( usual winter white, grey , black plus metalic dark and shady orange or yellow ). Some pieces from owen , some from klein and here we go. "New" minimalism , fun with 90s. Boring, boring , boring.

you just stole the words from my mouth , the new york collections are just rehashes of minimialistic blade runner look done by balenciaga and givenchy lol, just goes to show how influential they really are , but im honestly tired of this look , im kinda bored , gimme something fun and feminine

i enjoyed watching this on tv..i wonder if the pieces look better in real life. I read an article calling them the next Proenza Schouler

There are a few interesting embellishments, but it kind of feels like they didn't take it far enough. Like they were just short on inspiration while making this collection or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->