Cynthia Steffe

Reaction score
Hehe question!

One of my friends recently went off to college, and she came back to school and visited, wearing a very cute pastel colored tweed trench :blush: ...i asked her where it's from and she said "cynthia steffe"

I've never heard the name, and just wondering if people know anything about this designer!
:flower:

Thanks!

Cynthia Steffe is recognized as one of the leading forces among today's new generation of Seventh Avenue designers. Her talents were first acknowledged at Parsons School of Design in New York, where she received the highly coveted Student Designer of the Year and Donna Karan Gold Thimble Awards. Steffe is currently a design critic at Parsons and has been a guest lecturer at FIT. She is a member of the CFDA as well as a member of the Fashion Group. She also has the distinction of having appeared on People magazine's list of the 50 Most Beautiful People.
I got this from
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion/fashio...nthiasteffe.htm and if you visit this website, it allows you to view her fall 2004 collection as well as her previous collections! :wink:

yes, i like her stuff too!
i have a white coat from her, and couple of skirts. You can find her clothes at Saks, Neiman Marcus, and on discount in Century 21 in NYC.

I tried on a Cynthia Steffe jacket a couple of weeks ago, and it was SO perfect on me. Too bad I can't even dream of affording it. I have discovered that she, "Walter" and Tom Nguyen are my new favorites out there. Hella cute little jackets, and real clothing you could actually wear to work and in real life. I love Betsey Johnson, but her stuff is not at all practical. Cynthia Steffe delivers on the color and whimsy, but keeps it realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->