D&G F/W 09.10 Milan

34zhdms.jpg
2s7vsht.jpg

102v0q8.jpg
f0dmye.jpg

14bnxhw.jpg
6dxvzc.jpg

Catwalking.com

Seriously, this is the best D&G collection in a long time. I love the shapes, the prints and the details. All in one very pretty collection for them.

I see... Miu Miu Spring 08, and a tiny bit of current MJ and Dolce & Gabbana

I think its just an ugly collection, it gets better towards the end, but those ugly trousers, jackets and dresses in the start....its just bad.I hope their main line is better.

I didn't like their interpretation... It looks so cheap :doh:
I did actually like some looks but that's all.
This is so Just Cavalli... So tacky.

what a stinking pile of hot mess.

ew, what were they thinking with those dresses. and the beaded jeans. ugh

All those pretty mini-dresses and skirts are LOVE :heart: Trousers and gowns are :ninja: As well as those ugly arlekino suit. But I adore the rest :heart: The shape, the prints - so girly and cute

I like some of the jackets in the beginning and t-shirts look cool, but the rest is so ugly...
D&G gets worse every season.

I love Olga's look... so classic D&G. It just gave me flashbacks to the early-millenium shows.

I actually like it.:ninja::heart:

Yes those pieces are hideous. The prints are just unacceptable. The opera thing is executed badly. And to me Alyona Siri really look like something like cushions or couches in their dresses. But with the hair the lighting and the make-up, the whole thing becomes really cute. I just adore anna selezneva in that outfit.:blush:

I don't know what to think about this collection. Some pieces are really great, but some are just hideous (especially those final dresses :ninja:).

its tacky , im tired of their obsession with baroque styles

the dresses at the end are really bad but i have to say i really like the colours in the show

ok, I am not feeling it at all :blink:
I hope their mainline collection will be better :unsure:

whta is wrong with Dolce&Gabbana/why the collection gets more and more disappointed, it is so sad to see those colthes, hope dolce &gabbana will be better!

Some of it I really love and some I would not be seen dead in even if I could afford it :lol:

I'm shocked at how classy it looks compared to normal, even though some of the stuff sucks.

The tulip bulb silhoeutte dresses (typical of them) were great and the top Olga was wearing in the first picture of her in the thread.........the evening dresses looked a bit messy though.

I can't wait for Dolce proper though :wink:

I actually love it. There are some pieces I don't like that much...but on the whole, I really like it. I LOVE the prints SO much. My favorite look is Diana F's...the printed pants, corset and billowed sleeves...gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"