D&G F/W 10.11 Milan

wow im so surprised at how much i like this. its not so gimmicky and cheesy as usual. very nice and wearable. love the color choices and how the entire collection was cohesive.. and the prints. thumbs up.

oh but i hate the boots!

ugh, what a terrible styling. d&g's collections have been so unappealing... maybe some pieces work well separately.

I like about 50% of the collection. The individual pieces look better than the entire outfits, though. The sweaters are adorable, but they look pretty cheap. Like Grandma knitted them...

I love this collection! Flowing white dresses at the end are just miracle. All models in them are like angels. Very pretty!
Besides, i really love red and white flowers prints and chiffon pieces.:heart:

i don't know why they take every theme and just turn it into costume. where are the real clothes?

Images from Stylesight.com
dg1.jpg
dg2.jpg
dg3.jpg
dg4.jpg
dg5.jpg

i don't know why they take every theme and just turn it into costume. where are the real clothes?

When I look at the collection, I think to myself... what CAN'T I wear?! ... I feel there are so many wearable pieces...look at all the sweaters and fair isle print chiffon dresses.

I feel like I'm in a ski lodge in Canada, and then traveling to a small Amish town in the middle of no where

odd.
Very WARM collection though, I'm sweating just looking at it

I loved most everything in this collection...with the exception of the boots. one of my favorites in milan I think....so far at least

The boots are horrific, and the pattern of the Knits has got to be a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->