Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
x3tAn.jpg
M3ezT.jpg

Ktn2J.jpg
pubvS.jpg

wwd.com

that pink skirt is to die for! Not really feeling the polka dot jumpsuit and the rest seems a lil plain to me.

No, thanks. All the dots and ruffles look so cheap.

The ruffled, polka dot jumpsuit - I literally burst out laughing at the sight of it! :rofl:

The pink skirt and the blue dress aren't to my tastes but I can see them working on some people, but overall there's nothing I like here. The styling is doing the collection no favours either.

Wow, really?
I honestly don't even know what to say to this....
So so so cheap looking.

OMG the pink skirt!!! ive fallen in love.
pic #1 is soooo soooo cute. love it too.
the rest?? NO.

that pink skirt is more ungaro than ungaro. that orange look with the lace overlay reminds me too much of prada some seasons ago. but it's great for a pre-fall collection for a bridge line i suppose....

Polka dots are so gimmicky - I almost never like them, and especially not when they're neon colors.

I think that orange skirt with the black lace overlay has potential, but other than that... I'm not feeling this too much.

pubvS.jpg

the skirt is SUCH a rip off of erdem....does no one else see it?

This is so terrible that it makes me lough :lol: I think I could but everything of this in a nearby shop for 100 time cheaper and say it's D&G. Haven't we already seen it ( like the second dress at D&G S/S10 but in a cowboy styling instead of colourful belt, the third outfit at some of the previous Dolce shows, but without the dots, and some of the skirts at Ungaro F/W 09.10) ?

Are you sure this is not D&G Pre-Fall 1989? Nothing new here at all. Too many dots, I agree.

Wow I loved, my second favorite collection of this season (1º Chanel):heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"