D&G S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

They were right, you really can't tell who it is! Anyone have any ideas?
And thanks for scanning :flower:

oooh I can only recognize Bruna Tenorio and Shannan Click!

god this is amazing... :woot:

^^ yes those two and I see Ekaterina Kashyntseva too and isn't the girl on the left Solange Wilvert :unsure: ?

It's better then Dolce & Gabbana, but I don't think I like it still. It all looks so awkward and out of place. But perhaps thats what they wanted it to look like.

Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure the first girl is Tatiana Usova, the second one Ekaterina, then Bruna and Shannon.

Shannon got D&G and Dolce and Gabbana? :woot:

I agree, Solange. I am so thrilled for Ekaterina, she deserves it!

Also, whoever said they like this more than Dolce, I concur!

I Love It! Adore the colours.

The baby looks weird though......

Is that really solange being rearranged by ekaterina? I don't recognise her :shock:

oh who's the girl on the left..it could be either Solange Wilvert or Tatiana Usova..?

i think its Tatiana, she makes more sense for D&G but thats just my opinion

i like the ad, i like it more than the Dolce and Gabbana ads

I agree that the girl on the far left looks VERY similar to Solange Wilvert, that was my first reaction. All that gold leafing made me think it was a blonde, but the more and more I look at it, the more I think its Solange. As for the girl who we've so cleverly named as "rearranging Solange," I'm not entirely sure it Ekaterina Kiseleva. To me, the face shape looks like Heather Marks. Just throwing that one out there...the only issue is that Heather went blonde again, and it would appear that this girl is brunette?

I'm stuck on that one, but I agree on Solange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->