D Squared F/W 2004

Acid

yes
Reaction score
hmmm something tells me big furs for men are gonna be a huge trend :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 14th, 2004 - 8:18 am
hmmm something tells me big furs for men are gonna be a huge trend :rolleyes:
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

This is NOT what I call good taste or style !!!

I am NOT a fan of Dsquared2 , and that's the truf !!! :innocent:

Yours KIT :blink:

pink and electric blue are also almost everywhere..

i know the collection is :rolleyes: but those semi naked models are giving D2 huge publicity, sad, but thats the way Italian fashion system works :( :ninja:

thanks for the topic sean :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 14th, 2004 - 8:50 am

i know the collection is :rolleyes: but those semi naked models are giving D2 huge publicity, sad, but thats the way Italian fashion system works :( :ninja:

ditto on the colors and the sex appeal

although i must say this is the first stride i have seen in the hunter-chic direction since the revitilization of such houses as "holland and holland"

and although dsquared is not a brand most subscribe to, they have a huge celebrity-machine working in their favor and have influenced larger trends in the past.

Another thought that I had while I relaxed in a hot bath :innocent:

QUOTE :-

" although i must say this is the first stride i have seen in the hunter-chic direction since the revitilization of such houses as "holland and holland "

Does anyone remember the Monty Python song , " I'm a lumberjack , and I'm OK ,I work all night and I sleep all day .............. " . Remember how it goes on ?

Is such a reference relevant to this collection ?

Think about it !!!

Regards KIT :wink:

I kind of like it! At least its something different....
Kind of like the Hillbillies get some money--and dont know just quite what to do with it!!
I like DSquared! And love their way out there ad campaigns!

:blink: by far teh worst so far or ever, ic nat explain the grossness

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 14th, 2004 - 8:50 am

and sheepskin is everywhere...seems to be the retro item for fall/winter

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow+Jan 14th, 2004 - 10:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptainJackSparrow @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 10:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jan 14th, 2004 - 8:50 am

and sheepskin is everywhere...seems to be the retro item for fall/winter [/b][/quote]
Oh yes sheepskin, I know one who must permanently, well semi-permanently wear her sheepskin mittens so as to stop her fingers frost-biting :innocent:
Ah diseases, theres nothing quite like them.

Trucker-hats with fur ear-flaps? Deary me...I'm not sure even I would wear something that extreme...

sheepskin - :sick: - IS all over the place, looks cheap on guys and absolutely tired on girls :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->