Daisy Lowe in 24 Hours

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
Reality shows, we love. Reality shows about models, we love even more.

So along with the news that Daisy Lowe has her own new TV show, here’s a quick clip to get excited about the upcoming documentary.

In Daisy Lowe in 24 Hours, MTV U.K. follows around the British model as she shoots for Agent Provocateur, attends a charity event, creates a nail polish, and goes to a protest for G-20. Busy girl!

Despite her larger-than-life schedule, the documentary makes it clear that Daisy is still pretty normal, pausing at one point to stop her dog from peeing on the carpet without success and exclaiming, “I can’t believe he just pissed on my hand.” As if that isn’t enough to get you interested, Daisy will also be putting in her two cents about the modeling industry and how it has affected her.

The documentary premieres on Sunday, July 26 at 9 p.m.
modelinia.com

Who will be watching? To be honest, I don't know much about Daisy. :lol::blush: But I may try to sneak in a clip or two.

I missed it because I don't have MTV at the moment, I hope they put it online.

If someone uploads it to youtube, I will watch it, if not I won't. Daisy herself doesn't attract me to go watching but I'm curious to know what's it about.

I just watched it online here:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/daisy-lowe-in-24-hours/episode/daisy-lowe-in-24-hours?$134897$

I doubt you'll be able to watch it if you're outside of the UK

i think she's a sweet girl, this made me like her a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->