Dakota Fanning

Reaction score
i don't think there is a thread on dakota yet so here goes:

war of the worlds premiers:

new york

london

tokyo

I absolutely adore Dakota! she's a cute girl and a great actress!

this pic is just so cute:
criticschoiceawards92bz.jpg

thanx for starting the thread :flower:

aww i wish i was small and famous enough to be hugged and carried by all these handsome actors...

cournalie_clash said:
aww i wish i was small and famous enough to be hugged and carried by all these handsome actors...

oh yes, especially by Orlando! :heart:

I can't tell who's cuter in that pic. Dakota or Orlando. She's a great little actress. Love her.

anyone who saw "Taken"? it's airing in Austria now and I love it. she's great in it!

love her!! she's smart and carries herself so well... for being such a young actress

she is definetly a cutie........i think she is going to have a very long career

Dakota Fanning, the 11-year-old star of War of the Worlds and the
forthcoming Charlotte's Web, is the most powerful female actor in Hollywood,
according to US magazine Entertainment Weekly. The magazine makes its statement
based on the fact that Fanning's 12 movies in the last four years have bettered
the box office returns generated by Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman and Sandra
Bullock in the same time period. Fanning's films have grossed $647m (£362.2m)
since 2001, compared with $586m (£328m) from Roberts, $497m (£278.3m) by Kidman,
$338m (£189.2m) from Reese Witherspoon and $295m (£165.2m) from
Bullock.

cute kid. but i fail to get this thread :unsure: ..isnt this star style? are kids considered stylishly admirable even if they're dressed by somebody else?

i like her acting..occasionally. i dont like the way she's been taught to act in interviews.

Dakota is so lovely! So nice and young! But I saw her in some magazine and she had a lot of makeup. Then I thinked "God. What did they do with her?". She's just perfect actress and she her talent is really big!

Awwww. I wonder why she was crying.

And the women who she's with seems happy! hmmm....*evil nanny images*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear lord..what?
She kind of stands for everything I hate
over confident american child actors
Theres something so self assured and robot like about her,it's creepy.

MulletProof said:
cute kid. but i fail to get this thread :unsure: ..isnt this star style? are kids considered stylishly admirable even if they're dressed by somebody else?

i like her acting..occasionally. i dont like the way she's been taught to act in interviews.

yeah, i agree. She's "cute"; not stylish.

i think she's stylish

It doesnt really make sense not to have her...aren't all of the other stars (or most of them) in star style dressed by someone else--their stylist? besides i think she has cute style for her age (minus the war of the worlds premier!) in the other pic she's wearing true religion jeans w/ what i think is a true religion vest (not sure though) and her flats are cute.

just my opinion...

Joao said:
yeah, i agree. She's "cute"; not stylish.

for godssake.. she what? 10 years old? I bet you didint have a better style when you were in that age.. When kids are in that age style is the last thing they would think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->