10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

photos by mikelowrey

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome!:woot:
I've been looking forward to see this all day.. damn you catwalking!.

merci inaya!!

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

photos by mikelowrey

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

photos by mikelowrey

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

photos by mikelowrey

Mike L is the man.

This is my favorite collection for Fall and I didn't think much could top the Rick Owens show.

awesome!:woot:
I've been looking forward to see this all day.. damn you catwalking!.

merci inaya!!
I know, catwalking :doh:

the pants are so amazing here, i love them. I really hate the braided things, just like the scarf from last season. aside from that, I like the majority of it. especially cause I was getting a bit bored with what he was doing so some of these looks are refreshing to see. ^_^ I really love the colors as well... I love brown and black together.

i dunno,i'm kind of over the drapey nomad look....have been for some years now. a bit tired looking,in my view. and the plaits would certainly capture me if they were executed in a more interesting way.

Amazing, when looking at these type of creations you need a different approach than with lets call it "mainstream" fashion, It's really about the designer's work and vision. The clothes are art themselves, and so it's not about a trend but something greater.

Thank you, Inaya :winkiss:
Amazing, he's just so talented.:crush: I love the desert, Arabian feel without losing the dark romantic edge. The trousers and the cinched draped jackets are fantastic. Needs to see details. Paris has proven to be THE place to be for exciting menswears

I'm very impressed!! Really nice!!

Loving the pieces with the braided details THE BEST! And the oversized-jumpsuits are really very much lusting too! :D
Thanks!

It's BEAUTIFUL, stoic, monastic, poetic, perfectly proportioned for grown-ups!

Was never a huge Damir Doma fan, but this collection stands out. It's incredibly sensible, appropriate, innovative, and beautiful. Lots of brilliant ideas. It makes a perfect foil to Raf Simon's Tin Soldiers. Standout and entirely unexpected collection. Very well done.

I have a nice feeling about this collection.
I like it.
The jacket, second look, post #4 is wonderful. As are many of the other pieces.
It didn't start so well, but it got much better.

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so beautiful.....

damir

this is by far his most accomplished collection! fantastic..and athe dd traits r there! im going 2 have so much fun in the showroom 2morrow trying the garments on,making the orders and ofcourse the obligatory personal orders!!!
next winter just cant come quick enough!

oh hello Jedi warriors!

I expect there are lightsabres hidden underneath the drapey scarves :wink:

I do like the collection though :flower: :lol:

Thank you, Inaya :winkiss:
Amazing, he's just so talented.:crush: I love the desert, Arabian feel without losing the dark romantic edge. The trousers and the cinched draped jackets are fantastic. Needs to see details. Paris has proven to be THE place to be for exciting menswears

i totally agree! the milan shows r becoming stagnant and boring and quite uniformed! suprisingly the most exciting collections from milan in my opinion were neil barrett,prada! and jil sander!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"