Dana Dobrinskaya

Discussion in 'Femmes' started by lanvinray, Feb 26, 2019.

1. lanvinray

lanvinray Well-Known Member

New face from Kazakhstan :heart:

[​IMG]

instagram- danaanberlin

2. lanvinray

lanvinray Well-Known Member

Christian Dior F/W 2019 Paris :magic:

[​IMG]

vogue

3. Armani

Armani Moderator

4. Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa Well-Known Member

Harper's Bazaar - KZ
    [​IMG]
    NOVEMBER 19, 2018

Model of Cassis Model Management Agency Dana Dobrinskaya - about favorite fragrances, domestic designers and Hermione as favorite cinema heroine.

My style
    I like to complement classic and casual images with sports shoes, so my style can be described as “sporty chic”. I love oversize t-shirts and men's-style things in combination with high-heeled shoes and unusual accessories. I don’t have a favorite brand or designer, but I’m happy to keep track of Fendi, Miu Miu, Saint Laurent and Jimmy Choo seasonal collections. I like the way some Kazakhstani designers interpret ethnics, skillfully seasoning it with modern trends. My favorite is the AiSho brand. Their outerwear may well compete with the offer of eminent foreign brands in terms of quality and design.
    My job
    I like the fact that during the shooting you can change the images, poses, mood. Shooting often takes place in beautiful locations and with people from whom you can learn a lot. The work at the shows is also interesting, but it is more monotonous.

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    My beauty
    I prefer Korean cosmetics, I use Missha facial wash. From decorative - I use mascara, transparent eyebrow gel and tonal tool cushion. My favorite summer scent is Funny from Moschino. And in the cold season I use Chanel Chance Eau Tendre.

[​IMG]
    My muse
    I have no example to follow. But I admire Emma Watson. I think this is a very cool story: the clever and excellent student Hermione (by the way, one of my favorite film and book characters) grew into a beautiful woman with a kind heart, equally successful and sincere in all her guises - actress, feminist, UN Goodwill Ambassador .

[​IMG]
    Photo: Carter Bowman for Harper's BAZAAR UK.
    my hobbies
    At the moment I am mainly engaged in studying and preparing for modeling work abroad. This year I entered the faculty of jurisprudence, so most of the time is occupied by couples and the preparation of abstracts and reports. But if free time comes, I dedicate it to walking and reading. Recently, I have been fascinated by the scientific literature, namely, works on psychoanalysis and psychiatric practice. And when I need to reboot and take a break, I go to YouTube and watch wlogs.

I clearly visualize several scenarios of my life in the future: a successful model, a professional lawyer with a good career, caring mother and wife. Ideally, I would like to realize all of the above. I do not want to sit still, I want to develop and succeed in everything. I know one thing for sure: I want to benefit the world by actively engaging in charitable activities.

Author. Harper's BAZAAR Kazakhstan. Photo: Baurdzhan Bismildin. Make-up and hairstyle: Elvira Akhmetova and Ilmira Tokmagambetova @ Elles Studio.

5. Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa Well-Known Member

SHOOTING HARPERSBAZAAR.KZ: "PUNK COUTURE"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

harpersbazaar.kz