Danielle Scutt F/W 09.10

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by loverunway, Feb 22, 2009.

1. loverunway

loverunway New Member

Danielle Scutt sent a powerful but playful collection down the catwalk for AW09. Dressed in skin-tight leggings that were slashed and featured zips at the hips, Scutt’s models strutted down the catwalk with heaps of attitude.
    Her use of graphic, almost animalistic prints – in various combinations of black, red and grey - were strong and looked great when plastered on to provocative corsets and matching trousers.
    [​IMG]
    Tailored 80s-esque suits that featured surreal red detailing were teamed with PVC shirts and proved that this was not a collection for shrinking violets. But then Danielle’s collections never are!
    [​IMG]
    But our favorite look had to be a black skirt suit edged in patent 3D rectangles. Worn with Scutt’s space-esque sequined gloves, we were almost taken to another planet!
    [​IMG]
    Even the models were applauding.

Info + Pics insideout.topshop.com

2. 212DRESSINGROOM

212DRESSINGROOM New Member

Just checked for this on catwalking but no luck. Looks very Scutt from the few images. Thanks for posting!

3. gossiping

gossiping Well-Known Member

i don't know, the print is kind of pretty on the second dress but this is nothing special

4. dumbfairy

dumbfairy Active Member

I'm not usually a Scutt fan. And this hasn't changed my mind.